( 🔪💜💙 Stalking Pray 💙💜🔪 )

Yandere Donnie X Y/N (Gender Neutral) X Yandere Leo
___________________________________________________

You were coming back from work as you looked up at the nightsky, the stars shining brightly in your favour as you wounded your way back home.

But, you had this feeling like something was watching you, like no matter how many times you hide, something is watching you.
You couldn't help but get creeped out, walking back home from work late at night.

You shouldn't shake the feeling.

Like, it's watching you.

You heard something as you stopped behind you to look back at the darkness of the alleyway.
You saw something.

It didn't look human as you stumbled backwards out of fear.

You turned away and started to run as you felt your heart getting louder as you ran away to your home, locking the door instantly.

As your breathing got slowly, you were safe.
Until you felt breathing behind you.

You turned around to see a Turtle-Creature as you see him holding a sword. You back away as you back was now against your front door.

"Please... Don't hurt me.." You said as you looked at the Creature before you, as you looked at the smile he had on his face.

"Sorry, doll, did I scare you?" The Creature with the blue headband soon came closer to you, smiling as he held his sword close to him.

"I just knew when I saw you... I had to have you..." The Creature said, and that was the last thing you heard as you got knocked unconscious.

As you fell to the fall, Leo picked you up gently as he kissed your fourhead softly, brushing your hair out the way as he smiled softly, looking at your face.

"You know, if you didn't run. This would have been a lot easier for me. How am I going to explain this to my brothers?" Leo complained as he held you closely.

"But, I'm fine with the consequences..." I said softly, as he soon unlocked your front door with his own keys he stole from you as a souvenir from you.

He soon carried you lovingly in his arms and all the back to his room and placed you. I'm his bed as he watched you sleep peacefully with a smile.
That made him the happiest.

When you smiled, he wanted to keep it forever...
And he would, you are his.

___________________________________________________

Sorry, I've been gone for so long as I accidentally forgot about Wattpad and everything, and I needed a break, but I'm back now.

And I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry it was short. I just wanted to post this, but I plan on making longer stories. ┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 🎊 👏 💐 🥳
(( Word Count 500 ))

Completed On
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
___________________________________________________