(( 💕🧡 Teach Me To Love You 🧡💕 ))

Mikey X Y/N (( Gender Neutral ))

(( Mikey is 16 in this ))
___________________________________________________

From a young age, you always found it difficult to cope with your emotions, but Mikey wanted to help you with daily ' Doctor Delicate classes ', you didn't think it would work but you didn't have the heart to tell Mikey that. After all, he was only trying to help you. It had been years since then and you had gotten better at showing your emotions.

Mikey was determined to help you connect with your emotions.

Walking the streets of New York heading to the Lair, ready to see Mikey.
Mikey always put a smile on your face and heat on your cheeks. He truly was the light in your life in this cold city.
Mikey made you melt, he was so bright and warm that you couldn't help but fall in love with him.

I mean how could you not?!
With his warm childishness and friendly atmosphere you naturally fell, you just didn't show it.

You tried your best to mask your emotions but sadly one of the Turtles figured out your crush for the Yellow ball of sunshine.
It was Donnie that knew about your crush.

You and Donnie were best friends so you didn't mind Donnie knowing about your crush, that was until he started to tease you around Mikey.
That always made your cheeks flush a bright red in front of Mikey, Mikey always stared at your hot cheeks and flushed face which made you more embarrassed and your made face turned even redder.

You quickly pushed those embarrassing thoughts out of your head and sped up your walking pace.

Entering the Lair you quickly came into contact with Mikey.
Mikey lifted you in the air with a bright and beautiful smile plastered on his face, slowly placing you back on the ground he gave you a sweet embrace.

You melt into his warm embrace with a small soft smile on your face, Mikey looks down at you to see you.

With a sweet smile on his face, he looks at you in shock and panic. Heat quickly rises to his face, and he quickly backs up and trips over his skateboard falling on it.

With a loud "Ah!" He rubbed the sore parts of his head. You quickly scrabbled to Mikey's side checking his injuries.

Mikey looked up at you with a starstruck gaze and his mouth gaped.
You look at Mikey trying to snap him out of his daydreaming.

"Mikey? Mikey!" You said gently shaking Mikey's shoulders.
Mikey snapped back to reality and looked away from your gaze.

"Hey, Mikey so do you know when Doctor Delicate's class is going to start?" You said proudly looking towards Mikey.

"Uh-huh! The class will start soon! I just need to do something real quick!" Mikey said quickly walking away with a red flush on his shoulders and heading towards his bedroom.

Mikey now, in his bedroom. He held his chest with his hand, trying to soothe his racing heart.
His face was reddening every second, he was feeling emotions he had never felt before.

He kept having thoughts of your smile running through his head, this was driving him crazy!
He heard your voice and quickly snapped out of his train of thought.

"Mikey? Are you okay?" You said in a sweet tone which made him shiver.
"Y-Yea! I'm fine Y/N, thanks for worrying about me!" Mikey said opening the curtain to letting you in his bedroom.

You looked at Mikey and saw he still had red on his shoulders. You walked into his bedroom and sat down ready to listen to Mikey's class lecture for today.
Mikey quickly tried to calm himself down and teach you today's emotion.

He opened his laptop and connected it to his protector and opened his file.
Mikey opened it and looked back at you whilst it was loading up, he started to put his glasses on and get into character.

You watched him put on his glasses. You then looked behind him interested to see his presentation.

You wondered what's today's emotion you were going to learn about, and that emotion was Love.
Your face turned a dark red across your face, Mikey looked towards you with a confused look on his features, he then looked back to his presentation.

Mikey was shocked he didn't remember doing this presentation!
He then thought back to back to the time Donnie 'borrowed' Mikey's laptop to do some 'testing'...

Mikey's face reddened, even more, he fell right into his brother's trap!
Mikey said in a delicate tone " D-do you feel comfortable with this topic?"

You looked into Mikey's eyes and said "A-h, Yes!" You said proudly.
Mikey blushed and looked away and tried to focus on Donnie's presentation and explain it to you making sure you understand.

It was pretty straightforward to explain the symptoms of Love in Donnie's presentation, when Mikey only had two more slides to get through he thought he was in the clear with this embarrassing lecture.

Until it started getting more sides in the presentation!

The two slides turned into three to four and then five slides. Mikey knew Donnie was up to this he knew Donnie was hacking his PowerPoint and adding more slides to the presentation!

The presentation started to get truly embarrassing for Mikey, the presentation then explained how to confess to your crush 101.
Mikey quickly pushed to the next slide his breathing heavy.

The next slide was even worse!
The title read 101 basics on how to kiss!

Mikey turned back to you.
You were already in front of Mikey, your eyes full of hope and confidence.

Your voice was a whisper "Is it okay if we do a practical lesson instead?" You said in a calming tone.
Mikey looked into your eyes and lifted your head and gently placed his lips on yours.

You looked up to Mikey, he had tears in his eyes widening looking at you with loving eyes.
And slowly lifting your hands and kissing them.

"Y/N will you go out with me?"

Your eyes lit up and you jumped into his arms shouting "Yes! Yes! Of course, I will Mikey! I love you!" You saying lovingly

Mikey lifted you in the air again embracing you tightly.

" Oh thank you Y/N! I promise I will love you forever!" He said looking love-struck.

You kissed once more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________
(( Bonus ))

Donatello heard the now new happy couple celebrate, with his back against the wall and his head on the wall listening to the couple as he sadly wipes a tear from his eye.

Donatello slowly whispered " Congratulations Little Bro, and thank you Y/N... For watching my presentation" He said slowly walking back to his bedroom.
___________________________________________________
Ehehhehe

(( Words 1,153 ))
Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 🎊
_____________
Completed On Wednesday 4th of January 2023
___________________________________________________