(( 💕🧡 Messy Confession 🧡💕 ))

( Romantic Mikey X Y/N (( Gender Neutral ))
___________________________________________________
Every Friday afternoon, you met with Mikey to do cooking lessons. The lessons normally had something sugary to cook. Like cake, cupcakes, or cookies.
You baked goods for the Hamato family every Friday with Mikey. It was a fun activity to do, and you didn't mind spending time with Mikey because, as you came to realize... You had a crush on the turtle.

You thought he was the cutest and purest thing ever. He was like a big ball of light. You wouldn't look away. Every moment you spent with him made you want to learn more about him.

Snapping back to reality, you registered that you were running late. You then quickly grabbed your bag and took some chocolates with you to give to Mikey.
Now closing your door and locking it up, you headed out to the Lair with a goofy grin.

At the Lair, everything was quieter than usual... And that alone was setting off red flags in your mind. Your mind quickly ran through thoughts of why the Lair was so quiet.

In your rambling, someone tapped on your shoulder, and you jumped. You didn't realize someone was behind you.
You looked over to see who wanted your attention. It was Mikey.

Mikey looked shocked, it seems he didn't mean to scare you. Now that both of you are staring at one another, Mikey quickly put in a sweet smile and spoke up.

"I'm so glad you could make it! I thought you weren't going to come over..." Mikey's voice sounded desperate.

"Wait- Why would you think that?" You said, looking at Mikey.

Mikey started to stutter over his wording and began to ramble to you about all the excuses you would have made, like "having a rain check or getting kidnapped or -"

You put a finger over Mikey's mouth to stop him from rambling, and then said in a smooth tone, " Mikey, I wouldn't ditch you!" You said hugging Mikey, reassuring him.

Mieky was shocked by your movements but quickly hugged you back, pulling you into a warm embrace.

You then looked at Mikey and said, "Do you know why the Lair is so quiet? I don't even think Donnie is home!" You said

Mikey's cheeks turn pink as he starts to look away from you, trying to hide his embarrassment he spoke in a sweet tone, "I-I don't know... Maybe they're out..."

You weren't convinced, but you didn't press on. You spoke to Mikey whilst you started moving towards the kitchen.

"Anyways, Mikey, what do you wanna cook for tonight? I got -" You were cut off by Mikey blocking your way into the kitchen. Confused by his actions, you asked if he was alright. He only looked away, not letting you meet his eyes, but his shoulders turned crimson.

You quickly ran past Mikey, when he wasn't looking and made your way into the kitchen. You stopped in the doorway of the kitchen. You heard Mikey in the background chasing after you, but he was too slow to stop your eyes from seeing the kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with candles which had a romantic feel to the kitchen and a radio that was playing smooth jazz. The kitchen looked like it had been thoroughly cleaned, and on the countertops, there was even a recipe book on how to make heart-shaped cookies.

You looked back at Mikey, who was in a delicate mess. He looked up at you with puppy dog eyes.

"I-I thought you may like it... I even ha-d a suit to wear..." Mikey said, stuttering over every word he said.

He walked behind the walk and appeared back with a goofy grin and a nicely tailored suit. He had a rose in hand and walked up to you. Slowly holding your hands and kissing them.

"Y/N, will you go out with me?" Mikey said with loving eyes, a soft smile on his lips, and a reddish-brown tint on his cheeks.
___________________________________________________

Sorry, I haven't been updating recently. I've been kinda busy, but I hope to be back soon.

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳
____________________
(( Word count 705 ))

Completed On Saturday 28th January 2023
___________________________________________________