(( 🥀❤️ Two Shades Of Red ❤️🥀 ))

Raph X Y/N (( Gender Neutral ))
(( Sad Ending ))
( Y/N AKA, you are a bit hot-headed in this story )
___________________________________________________

You were currently training, punching the punching bag with all your might thinking about the Hamato family.

You were close to the Hamato Family, and they even let you train with them, but you mostly trained by yourself. The other Turtles didn't normally train.
But when you were training, you mostly ran into Raph the most whilst training, the only member of the Hamato Family you didn't understand the most.

You couldn't understand Raph because he was always scared of the smallest and stupidest things. You constantly teased Raph about his little phobia of Mrs . Cuddles, making the same cute poses as Mrs . Cuddles in front of him. It always made Raph turn away from you.

You didn't understand! If he was so upset about you mentioning his phobia, why doesn't he just tell you to stop? Instead, all he did was turn around so you couldn't see his face.

You soon snapped back to reality, realizing you punched through the punching bag...
You then heard a ruff voice from behind you, and you suddenly looked behind you to see the sauce of the sound.

Raph stood there watching you with a goofy smile on his face. He then spoke up again.

"I think you punched the punching bag enough?" Raph said in a calming tone, looking right at you.

"How about you fight me instead?" Raph said, walking into the room and standing in front of you, putting his hands up toward his chest and putting an adorable smile on his face.

Your blood boiled, and you took your stance and started to throw punches at Raph. Raph took all of your large punches without any signs of damage, which made you even more angrier, which made you hit even harder.

Raph still had no signal of any pain. He was giving you the sweetest smile ever instead...
You could never understand that. He always held back his strength when you practised with him. It always infuriated you!

You thought of a way to catch Raph off-guard, y. Youought of one stupid idea that was worth a try. You quickly stopped throwing punches and looked up to meet Raph's gaze he stopped to look you in the eyes.

"Y/N?" Raph said in a confused voice

You quickly put your hands back up to your chest re, dy to hit Raph again, Raph was prepared to take a hit with one of your powerful punches bu,  instead, you lay a hand on his chest.

Raph blushed a bright red and looked up to see your face, but then you quickly tripped Raph up. Raph froze in shock about your first attack, h. He'sn't ready to be tripped up, and naturally, he fell.

He slowly got up lo, king at you with a smile on your face, h. Heen realized your knuckles were bleeding!

He quickly shot up and grabbed your hand le, ding you to a first-aid kit.

"Raph! Where are we going?" You said so, nding confused

Raph knew of a first-aid kit in his room and quickly sat you down on his bed.

"I'm cleaning you up. You got hurt because of me. I wasn't paying attention... I'm sorry." He sounded so saddened with his eyes set on your bleeding knuckles he frowns to himself.

"Look, it wasn't your fault!" You said trying to make Raph feel better.

Raph looked at you with sadness in his eyes he then bent down to sanitize your knuckles dabbling gently, his shaking hands trying his best not to hurt you.

Then Raph was done. Sanitizing your knuckles, he took them and gave them a light kiss.
You gasped, and Raph looked up to meet your gaze with a tinte of red across his face.

"Y/N, I don't want you to get hurt by my actions," Raph said in a delicate tone

"After all, I love you so much." He said slowly and quietly. Your face turned into a bright red matching Raph.
"But even though you don't feel the same way, I still wanted to tell you." He said, slowly getting up and walking away from you.

You looked at the giant Turtle, leaving his room whilst you sat there shocked, unable to move to Raph's side.
You soon heard soft cries from the other side of the curtain, and you couldn't help but cry in this situation.

You didn't want to break the red Turtles' heart, slowly looking down at your now bandaged knuckles and hearing the soft cries from Raph.
___________________________________________________
I, sleep

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 🎊 👏 💐 🥳
(( Words 790 ))
______________________
Completed On Thursday 5th Of January 2023
___________________________________________________