(( 💕💙 injured On a Snowy Night 💙💕 ))

Leo X Y/N (( Gender Neutral ))
(( In this story, I would say the Turtles and You are older in this story because you're living in a house alone ))

In this story, Leo is a little bit older, so he's going to act more responsibly, but it's awkward puppy love.

(( ))
___________________________________________________
You were sitting inside your house in front of the fireplace with blankets covered head to toe, you were watching TV.
You soon realised that you needed to get up and get the bins inside your house. You forgot to bring them in.

You slowly got up and ran outside, collecting one of the bins, and went back out to get the other one.

You quickly picked up the bin, ready to run back to you're home but you heard a weird sound come from a big pile of snow.
You slowly placed the bin down and made your way to the large snow pile.

You slowly moved the snow off.

You saw a Turtle looking-Creature huddled up in the foetal position, shaking like a leaf. The turtle had several minor cuts and one deep one near his chest.

You quickly helped him up and made your way into your house.
He was cold, didn't know how long he had been out there but he was freezing!
Putting him on the sofa and using blankets to cover him up.

You checked his temperature, and it was still cold, but at least he was saved from the snowstorm outside.
He was unconscious. You tried to warm him faster by surrounding him with candles.

It had been two hours that you had been caring for the Turtle Creature, and he still didn't wake up. You started to worry, but then.

But after warming his body temperature up for a bit, he started to wake up.

"Ah!" He sat up quickly but fell back down in pain slowly closing his eyes.
"Ahh, Owww," he said in a sorrowful tone he felt so warm, and the blankets weren't helping. He thought he was back in the lair being babied by Raph. He then said in a ruff groggy tone, " Raph, I don't need babying-" he locked his eyes on you.

"Huh?" You and the turtle locked eyes.

The two of you stared into each other's eyes.
The Turtle Creature was entranced by your beauty and stared for a long time until you finally had enough of the uncomfortable silence.

"How are you feeling?" You said in a concerned voice, putting a hand on his head to check his temperature again.

The turtle creature startled by your movement quickly started to ramble to himself, lifting his hand and scratching the back of his head.

"I'm doing good, thanks to you," he said in a happy tone and continued to talk to you.

"Is it okay if I have the name of my saviour?" The Turtle said in a flirty tone and gave a smirk and grabbed your hand, and kissed the back of it.

You are naturally flustered by the action but didn't let go of the turtle's grip.
"I'm Y/N. What's your name?".

The turtle looked up at you with a grin.

"People call me Leo, but you can call me your boyfriend," he said in a cool tone, looking up at you and not taking his eyes off you.

You looked at him shocked but then turned around to hide you're now reddening face.
You looked back to Leo, who was looking very pink, you check his temperature, and it was now pretty high, so you grabbed a drink from the kitchen and headed back to Leo.

You tried to give Leo the drink, but he insisted you helped him hold his drink whilst he drank it.
You couldn't say no.

When Leo was finished drinking his drink, he started to panic, saying to you in a panicking tone.

"W-wait! Err, have you seen a sword or something like that next to me? " he started to flail his arms about using his hands, describing how long his sword is and what it looks like.

You said to him you didn't see anything, but you won't mind double-checking for him.
He looked at you so sweetly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks.." He mumbled, looking at his lap with a smile plastered on his face.
You smiled back and got up to go outside to check the snow once again.

Looking around, the snow saw nothing on top of the snow, so you had to rummage around under the snow for a while, but then you found it, a sword.
You didn't know how long it had been, but you finally got it, grabbing the sword you brought it inside and presenting it to Leo.

"Leo, is this the sword you were talking about?" You showed him the sword and looked back at his face he looked so happy.

"Ah! Yes! Yes, that's the one!" He extended his arms out.
You gave his sword back.

He started hugging the sword, whispering sweet, nothing to the sword.

Soon after that, Leo started to feel better after having some food that you personally had to feed him.
He started talking about the sword, but its actual name is called an ōdachi. He kept talking about how precious it was for him, and he was so happy that you found it for him.

At 1 AM you and Leo started to watch some TV but when watching TV you felt like you were being watched. Leo kept stealing glances your way, thinking he was slick and you didn't notice him gawking at you.

Leo was transfixed on you. He wanted to look at you and to take in all your features and ingrained them into his memory. He then realised he was staring at you for so long he didn't even realise you started to stare right back at him.

He got caught, and he moved his head so fast to look straight at the TV screen.
You had a grin on your face, looking at how flushed Leo was.

You looked at Leo's hand on the sofa and slowly moved over to sit closer to him. You could see his face looking very pink, and you slowly held his hand.
Leo was shocked at first but then relaxed into you and held your hand. He started to happily mumble himself.

You guys sat by each other holding hands through the night. Slowly, your eyes start to feel heavy and start to close on one another, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Leo felt something on his shoulder. Looking over it was you passed out next to him. He smiled to himself as he saw drool coming out of your mouth he chuckled, trying to be quiet so you didn't wake up.

He slowly moved his hand to your face so he could get rid of the drool on your face. He slowly leaned in closer to your face, so close he would feel you're breathing on his skin.

You felt something on your lips.

You didn't know how long it had been since you passed out but you woke up to yourself laying on Leo's chest with a puddle of drool, you quickly sat up and wiped the drool off of Leo in embarrassment.

Looking down at Leo, you see his soft sleeping expression. You put a hand on his head to check his temperature for the last time.
He seems to be at a normal temperature now. You sighed in relief, slowly laying back down on Leo's chest and going back to a peaceful sleep.

____________________________
(( Bonus time ))

Leo woke up with you layed on his chest. He blushed to himself, looking away and then back to you.

He looked at the time on the wall clock and groaned quietly to himself. He needed to go back home. Otherwise, he wouldn't hear the end of it from his brother.

Slowly getting up, trying his best not to wake you, he slowly moved you and got up. He covered you in blankets and kissed you on the forehead.
He looked at you lovely and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down his phone number and left it on the table where you were sleeping.

Looking back at you once more with a newfound hope in his eyes, he made a portal and stepped in slowly, looking back to see you still adorably sleeping.

___________________________________________________

((Words 1,439 ))
Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 🎊

_____________________

Completed on
Tuesday, 6th December 2022
_

_________________________________________________