(( 💜 Hidden Away 💜 ))

Donnie X Y/N (( Gender Neutral ))

Donnie and Y/N are dating, but the rest of the turtles don't know that. It was only until one movie night that Leo started to flirt with you, and then Donnie started to get jealous.
___________________________________________________

You and Donnie have been dating for the past two years, and in those years, you never told each other's family members that you were dating.
It was kinda obvious why you didn't tell your family. After all, how could you explain to them you were dating a mutant turtle?

But Donnie just never told his brothers.

Or, in his words, he "didn't want to get teased to death by his brothers."
But Donnie made sure to let his dad know about the relationship.

There were always times when you thought your relationship was interrupted by his brothers without realizing it.
But even though the Turtles didn't think you and Donnie were together, the Turtles still made teasing remarks about the two of you.

Even though you and Donnie had been dating for the past two years, any comment from his brothers about you two of you darting would always make him go red in the face. But in a way, you found it adorable seeing his face redden always put a smile on your face.

But for now, you needed to head down to the Lair, Donnie wanted to this watch movie with you.

Donnie likes to do this thing when watching a new movie or TV show. He likes to go into depth on how that wouldn't be scientifically correct.
You always love to hear him ramble even though you don't exactly know half of the stuff he talks about. But seeing the smile on his face when he talks gives you butterflies.

You then looked at the clock and realised that it was about time you left your apartment.

Walking in the night of the streets of New York, you headed towards the Lair.

Making your way down, you thought it was just going to be you and Donnie watching this movie, but you then realized turning the corner that the whole Hamato family were all sitting in the room.

With popcorn and fluffy pillows and duvets in hand, the four turtles smile when you enter the room.

Even though you were kinda disheartened by the fact, it wasn't a date with Donnie. You still knew it was still going to be a fun night, even though it wasn't a date.

You walked into the room and sat next to Leo as that was the only seat left. You bought blueberries for Donnie, but as Leo was the closest to you, he saw them and shouted out.

"Y/N GOT BLUEBERRIES!" Leo said with enthusiasm.

Well, you definitely needed to share them now.
Passing the blueberries around for everyone you started to peek over at Donnie.

Donnie was sitting on the beanbag already staring right back at you, then when you smiled at Donnie, he looked away.

"Hey, Donnie, do you want any blueberries?"

Donnie looked over towards you and then looked away and gave a soft huff.

The brothers all picked up that Donnie was slightly annoyed.

"Hey Donnie, you good?" Leo said with a goofy grin and arm over your shoulder.

Donnie looked over and looked at Leo's hand on your shoulder. He looked confused and shocked.

"Hey... Leo, why are you snuggled up with Y/N." Donnie mumbled, looking unimpressed.

"Uh-huh, I'm cold~ " Leo said, giving Donnie a white lie.

"For red-eared sliders, the temperature should be kept between 65°F and 75°F, don't lie to me, Leo," Donnie said to Leo with a blank expression.

Leo had a blank expression, looking at his younger brother in confusion, but then smirked and looked up at Donnie and lifted his arms in the air.

"Woah! Woah! Alright, Little Bro." Leo said, with a smirk gin on his lips.

"Don't touch them casually..." Donnie mumbled, looking into your eyes.

"E-eh, what does thAt mean~ Little Brother?" Leo's eyes locked on Donnie.

"Are you jealous-" Leo said, pushing Donnie into a flushed mess.

"Leo!" Donnie got up from his beanbag and started to walk over to you and Leo.

Donnie gently grabbed your hand and held it.

"Ooo, aren't we being a bit touchy-feely right now?" Leo said as he started to chuckle at Donnie.

Donnie looked Leo dead in the eye and said, "Do you know why I'm so touchy with Y/N?"

"Why, then," Leo said, not sounding interested.

You didn't even register what was happening at that moment. All you knew was you felt something on your lips, looking at Donnie kissing you in front of his brother.

Your ears blocked out the sounds of cheers from the brothers as you closed your eyes, fully focused on Donnie.

Once the kiss ended, you looked up at Donnie, his face flushed, and his ears pink. You couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

Jumping back into reality, all the turtles were cheerful and hugged the both of you, saying words like, "Congratulations!" And "finally!".

You and Donnie chuckled whilst being enveloped by the turtles' warm embrace.

After a while, everyone settled down and went to play the movie with now different seating armaments, with Leo now sitting on the beanbag, Donnie cuddled next to you, and Raph and Mikey sitting on the other sofa.

When the movie ended, you saw the other turtles passed out cold, and you and Donnie sneaked off together.
________________________________
(( Bonus ))

When you and Donnie sneaked off out of the room, the turtles slowly opened their eyes.

Chucking at each other.

Leo sits up. "So when did you guys find out?"

Raph giggles. "I saw them asleep together on the sofa a few times,"

"Wait! You guys knew they were dating!?" Mikey said, looking confused.

Leo and Raph started to laugh at Mikey.

"Of course, we knew~," Leo said with a soft smile on his face.
___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed reading <3
Sorry if spelling or grammar mistakes, I'll fix them later.
Just wanted to post.

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 🎊
Word count: 1,025

------------------------
Completed
Tuesday 21 March 2023
___________________________________________________