(( 💕❤️ A Nignt Of Dance ❤️💕 ))

Raph X Y/N (( gender neutral ))
Raph and Y/N meet each other and have a romantic dance together ❤️

It's just a sweet mini-story for you guys.
___________________________________________________

You sat on the roof of a building looking down at the glistening lights that were dotted around New York. Hearing the sound of music play through a radio that you brought with you. You start to choke on your soft cries as they slowly start to fall down your cheek.

You're audible soft cries that no one could hear even if someone was sitting right next to you.

Until you heard a ruff voice suddenly speak up in a worried tone.
"Hey, are you alright..."

You sat there in shock knowing now your secret spot has been discovered, but you were still focused on the beautiful city lights.

"Nothing much..." You said in a sad whisper.
You turned to see the person in question.

You looked over to see a massive 'Person' wearing a creamy brown Long Formal Coat with sunglasses and a dark brown Fedora hat.

You couldn't see his facial features, and all his skin was covered up like he was hiding something.

Your initial thought was too quickly run away. The figure looked too suspicious, and you started to panic.

The Fedora Guy noticed how you started to feel anxious because of his presence he tried to seem more friendly by addressing why he was here in the first place.

"Look, I-I didn't mean to scare you I just..." He looks down and said in a sad tone. "I just heard crying and wanted to check, if... Someone was in trouble..." He said slowly like he was trying to convince himself that the slower he talked, the more chances you would believe him.

You still had tears in your eyes when looking at the stranger you gave him a sad smile.

"Thank... You" You turned to face the city again.

He walked over to you, slowly seating himself next to you.

"So, why are... you crying, " he said in a delicate voice.
He moved his large hands to your face to wipe your tears. Then, when he was done wiping your tears, he moved his hand back to his side.

You moved to sit more comfortably with your knees against your chest. You told the stranger about today's unfortunate events and your worries.

The Fedora Guy gave you advice and information about your situation.
He slowly opened up about his situation of how his entire family depends on him and how he finds it difficult to cope with his family, always relying on him for everything.
He was scared to let down his family, and you reassured him about his worries.

You slowly got to know the Fordora Guy that you now know as Raph.

You two talked, although the night.

You sat in peaceful silence sitting, looking at the night sky until the radio started playing a familiar song that you liked.

Raph soon sat up and extended his hand out.

"Hey, I like this song, would you... Care to dance with.. me.." The last words became a muttered whisper that you nearly didn't hear.
Luckily, you had good hearing.

Slowly looking up at his gloved hands, you took them, and he hoisted you up with ease.

You looked up at Raph with his large hands on your waist. You laid your head on his chest, slowly dancing, enjoying the sweet, peaceful moment.

Just You, Raph and the night sky.
You closed your eyes, leaning into Raph's chest, his warmth inviting you in with his soft attitude.

It made you melt.

The song soon ended with both of you not letting go of each other.
You looked up at Raph. He soon met your gaze. Staring at him, you leaned in towards his face and enveloped your lips with his.

He froze for a second but then came back to reality and kissed back sweetly. That soon sweet manner turned into desperate hunger, clashing his lips with yours.

A gust of strong wind picked up as the both of you gasped for air. You looked back at Raph to see his Fordora that had flue off due to the random gust of wind. And his sunglasses had half fallen off his face.

You stared at Raph in confusion.

You even blinked multiple times trying to see if this was even real anymore. You turned your head to the side and said in a confused voice.

"R-Raph?"

"Yeah..?" He said in a dreamy tone.
He had this dreamy look on his face it was adorable, his dark black eyes looking into yours. His skin was green and looked scaly.

You were entranced by this creature.

Raph noticed he felt colder on the top of his head.
He lifts his large hand to scratch the top of his head in embarrassment.
You were looking at him so lovingly, it was too adorable, too cute!

He then noticed he couldn't feel his Fordora anymore...

"AH!" Raph soon jumped out of your arms and turned away from you, running away from the scene.

You stood there frozen, and soon your legs collapsed on one another falling to the ground you put a hand to you're lips smiling to you're self wondering 'when will I see Raph again' you thought.

.
.

___________________________________________________

(( Words 900 ))
Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐

Completed On
Tuesday, 6th of December

(( I'll make a part two if we get up to 100 likes. ))

___________________________________________________