Chapter Oneshot: Reaction Canon-COTE and OC to ff

/ Author's note: everything takes place after the fight on the roof. This chapter is very short. If anyone wants to, you can continue the reaction fic./

Pov: Kiyotaka

I don't know how I can explain it, but, I found myself in a theater, along with the rest of the people from Kodo Ikusei.

Next to me, on my right sat Kei, and on my left sat Ichinose and they were both sleeping leaning against me. Horikita was sitting far away from me and I was glad for that.

"What's going on!" - everyone started to panic.

*clap* clap* clap* clap* clap*.

Then we heard clapping that came from the side of the stage where the kitsune was supposedly standing?

- So, it looks like you're awake I--

But, she was interrupted by you-know-what class.

"You kidnapped us?!"

"Let us out of here bitch?!"

- SHUT UP!!! - she said in a commanding tone and I could see the aura that enveloped her.

After that, everyone was quiet and she was satisfied.

- Well, I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Hana, and I am one of the divine beings. - Then she paused and after making sure that no one else would interrupt her, she decided to continue. - I have brought you here to react to an alternate universe.

"Alternate universe? So the multiverse theory, is true?" - I thought.

And this kitsune named Hana, turned to me and smiled, apparently she read my mind.

Suddenly I felt Ichinose and Kei hugging my arms, looking angrily at the kitsune. I hope no one noticed that.

- Um... you can let go of my arms, this is awkward. - I told them.

When they realized what they were doing, they let go of my hands and blushed.

- By the way, before we start I'm going to invite one person. - I said and snapped my fingers.

A student in the same uniform as us appeared in front of us. He had green eyes and brown hair.

He noticed me and...

- Kiyotaka-han! - he shouted and rushed towards me.

I didn't know what his true intentions were and decided to attack him while holding back my power.

****

Pov: Tsuneo

- Kiyotaka-han! - I shouted, rushing towards him. But for some reason he decided to attack me.

"Left. Right. Leg... Damn, that was a false kick!"

- Kha..." he threw me back with a punch to the solar plexus and I spit out some blood. - Damn, it's a good thing you held back Kiyotaka-han, or I'd be lying here with broken ribs.

- You were pretty good at deflecting my punches. Are you practicing something?

As soon as he asked me that question, I smirked.

- Guitar and drawing.

Was it just me, or did his eye almost twitch? Okay, let's make sure it's "that" Kiyotaka-han.

- Wait, answer my question. What did you do at the club ceremony?

- Nothing.

- How did you introduce yourself in class?

- Uh... I screwed up.

- Then you're really not that Kiyotaka-han.

- Why don't you introduce yourself?

After making sure it wasn't "the" Kiyotaka-han, I decided to introduce myself again.

- I'm Kyosei Tsuneo, your friend and someone who's in the same club as you. But it seems that in this reality, that's not the case.

In response to my words, he nodded.

- Now, let me explain the situation to you. - said some kitsune.

She explained to me in detail what we're going to do.

- But first, your profile.

/Profile/

Name: Tsuneo

Name: Tsuneo

Surname: Kyosei, (real surname: *classified*)

Nicknames: Shinsei, Kyoto Nightmare, Kyo-san, Lover of Death.

Age: 17 years old.

Likes: Anime, manga, ranobe, classical music, rock and roll, post-rock, 2d-waifu, yandere.

Dislikes: What not to like.

General Info: Lazy, hypocrite. Tells half-truths, so 75% of the time he's either understating or dodging the question. Studied martial arts, with Aikido at the core, as well as other arts and street fighting. Wearing brown lences, but real color of him eyes is emerald-green.

****

- Did you have to show everything? - I asked Hana.

- Um...well maybe I went overboard....

I looked at her, with the darkest look I was capable of and she flinched.

- *sigh* what's done is done... let's start the reaction.

- H-okay.

She snapped her fingers and the video started up.