Night Nine.

Narry laid on his bed, his arms wrapped around Stanley. 

"You said in the bath that we were both going to die, right?" He asked, looking at him. 

"Mhm." Stanley looks up at him, admiration in his eyes.

These bitches are like my parents, being on and off with their fighting and loving.

"Is it odd that I'm not scared?" He asks and Stanley shakes his head, kissing him gently. 

Narry kissed back, his hand moving to Stanley's waist as they deepened it, throwing their tongues into the mix. 

"Do you love me?" Stanley asked, barely above a whisper.

"Of course I do." Narry answers. 

"Since we're going to die, can we do one thing?" He asks, his hands resting on Narry's cheeks. 

Narry simply nods, moving to straddle his waist, kissing him once again. 

Their lips slid past each other, and Stanley wrapped his arms around Narry's neck, but Narry was soon to move them as he pulled away, sitting up to slide off his pants, once again, seeing Stanley's eyes drop down, lingering for longer this time before Narry traced his finger up his neck to catch his attention again. 

"My eyes are up here, darling." He says, smiling at him. 

"You stole that from a book, huh?" Stanley asks, and the two chuckle before getting back to being gay.

Narry takes off his shirt, throwing it to side as he starts grinding himself against Stanley, causing pressure, and the man underneath him to groan a little at the sudden force upon his crotch, his breath hitched and they slightly were heavier than before. 

He watched the bulge form in Narry's underwear, the mans hand slipping down into them, grabbing hold of it, circling the tip to harden himself further, Stanley's hands moved to Narry's hips, slipping into his boxer waistband, to help him get them off. 

"I think it's rather unfair that I'm the only one undressing here, dear." He says, his voice a little husky as his hands moved to slide up the others shirt, taking it off of him easily. 

"Do you know how many vampires are gonna hear us?" Stanley asks quietly. 

"I guess you'll have to be quiet, huh? Can't even say my name without ruining the surprise." Narry said, moving off of him, watching Stanley take off his pants as he laid there. 

He grabbed Stanley's legs, pulling them up over his shoulders as he positioned himself, glancing to make sure Stanley was ready. 

*****

Noah stood and watched all the vampires walk away from Narry's house, some with embarrassed looks on their faces, others awkward and some fed up. 

He headed outside, walking beside one of them. 

"What's.. going on?" He asks, looking back at the house. 

"Two guys are banging in one of the houses." The vamp answers bluntly, closing his eyes as he shakes his head. Noah stops walking as he looks back. 

"There's no fucking way.." He muttered, before heading to Mariella's house, banging on the door. 

She opened it minutes later, looking at Noah. Noah passed her a crisp $5 dollar bill, leaning on the wall. 

"What?" She asks. 

"Narry and Stanley are banging." He tells her. 

"Narry's dead?"

"Long story."

Curator appeared behind her wife, holding a hand on her waist. 

"Who's banging?" 

"Narry and Stanley." 

She passes her wife another $5 dollar bill. 

"It's only been like, 9 days since they met." 

"It took us a few hours." Mariella says, patting her wife's hand before walking back to the kitchen.

*****

Stanley laid beside Narry, his breath heavy as he looked at him. 

"Fucking hell." He breathes out, rolling over to hug him. 

Narry hugged back, kissing his head. 

"Worth it?"

"Absolutely."