Day Five - art by not_gnf on instagram.

The doctor arrived at 7am. 

He stared at Narry as he was passed out asleep on the sofa, a book on his chest. 

"Does he normally sleep there?" Stanley asks, looking at the doctor who nods. 

"When he finds it especially hard to walk. What exactly happened to him?" The doctor looks up at Stanley with a suspicious glint in his eye. 

"I dunno. He didn't tell me, all I know is he pissed me off and I left, and by the time I got back he was in a pool of his own blood on the kitchen floor - a friend of his stood over him with with a worrisome look." Stanley says, only half-lying. 

The doctor walks and pulls up Narry's shirt, sighing as he sees the burnt wound. 

"Idiot." He mutters, starting to work on it. "Do not let him stretch upwards, and help him walk, and most importantly. Do not leave him alone." The doctor tells Stanley who nods, watching him work on Narry. 

As the doctor works, Stanley walks around, nervously watching to make sure Narry is okay through it all. 

"Uhh, doc?" Stanley asks, leaning over the back of the sofa while the doctor hums a response to him. 

"Is there any way you could.. you know, get me some blood from, lets say, dead people to drink? I don't want to harm anyone." Stanley asks, watching him for his reaction. 

The doctor raised an eyebrow at him. "You want me, a doctor with morals, to fuel you, a vampire with no self control's, meals? Absolutely not. Narry may be your friend, but that doesn't mean we're all going to give in to your demands, got it?" He spits at him, bandaging up the stitches. 

"Understood." Stanley sighs, rolling his eyes as he walks to the kitchen, sitting in a chair.

Soon after the doctor finished up and left, leaving Stanley and Narry alone in the house. Stanley stayed put in the kitchen while Narry stayed on the sofa, still fast asleep - a few minutes later, he woke up and struggled to sit up, looking down at the bandage wrapped around his torso. 

"Did the doctor.. Stanley?" He looks up, and around the room, before getting up struggling to make his way to the kitchen where Stanley was making food. 

"Oh, there you are, Stanley." He smiles quite warmly as he limped his way over, leaning on him. Stanley looked at him, nodding, before passing him a bowl of porridge and helping him sit at the table. 

He glanced up and down his bare chest, his eyes lingering on the bandage. 

"How are you feeling?" He asks and Narry shrugs, starting to eat. 

"I'm alright. Are you not eating?" He asks and Stanley shakes his head starting to clean up after himself. 

"Nope. Probably not going to eat for a little while." He says, wiping down the sides before starting on the dishes. 

"You can always drink my blood if you need to, Stanley. I'm not going to starve you." Narry tells him, folding his arms as he chews on the porridge eating it.

"I wouldn't want to. You know, self control and stuff." Stanley says, looking over at him. 

"As I've said before, you know when to stop. When you drank it before, you knew when I tapped you, why would it change?" He asks, getting up to make his way over to him. 

Stanley looks away from him as he got closer, Narry hugged him from behind, resting his head on his shoulder while Stanley did the dishes. 

"Woah, you two look like a married couple." Mariella says, leaning on the door frame. 

Narry pushed himself away from Stanley, coughing a little as he leaned on the table. 

"I didn't hear you come in." Narry states and Stanley keeps his eyes locked on his hands in the soapy water. 

"I did." Stanley says, smiling a little. 

Narry felt his cheeks flush red a little, clearly getting embarrassed at being caught stood like that. Mariella walked and took Narry's place, hugging her best friend from behind - Stanley didn't object as he dried his hands. The two stuck to each other for the rest of the day before Mariella remembered the date she had planned with her wife and ran. 

Narry stood by the door, shutting as she left. Stanley looked at him, smiling a little. 

"Jealous?" He asks. 

"Why would I be jealous? We've both already decided we're not gonna date." Narry says, shrugging as he walks to sit beside Stanley, who looks at him, pulling him down so he was laying on him. 

"You're not allowed to hunt, doctors orders." Stanley says. 

"Who's the doctor in this case? You? Because I know that the actual doctor would let me work in these conditions." Narry counters and Stanley hums thoughtfully. 

"Do you want me to be your doctor? Because I could definitely make you feel good." Stanley says and Narry laughs a little at him, turning on his side, keeping his head rested on Stanley's lap who plays with his hair a little. 

"You're terrible, Stanley." He chuckles, sighing quietly. 

"But you love me, don't you?" Stanley asks and Narry feels himself blush again, keeping his eyes trained on the coffee table in front of him. 

"Maybe a little." He answers and Stanley hums again. 

"Maybe he says after kissing me." He sighs, dramatically this time. 

"Listen, that kiss was an accident." Narry says, sitting up to look at him - Stanley grabs his chin gently, kissing him again, pulling back before he had time to kiss back, smirking at him. 

"That was an accident as well, Narry." Stanley tells him, making him roll his eyes sarcastically. 

"Sure it was." He leans up, kissing him deeply as to which Stanley kisses him back, the passion was definitely there, and it was clear there'd be a lot more kissing to come. (yes, as well as that last word)

Narry and Stanley made out for what seemed like hours until Stanley pulled back, pushing Narry's head back onto his shoulder just before Mariella walks in. 

"Perks of having a vampire friend I guess.." Narry mutters, closing his eyes as Mariella and Curator walk and sit down together. 

"Friend.." Stanley mocks him, receiving a small nip on his elbow. 

~~~

Sorry for the late update, been busy helping my parents pack because we're moving house, so probably won't update for a while :P

ALSO, CHECK NOT_GNF ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE ART OF HUNTER NARRY :D