Love Is Not Over

Annyeong~

The title is Love Is Not Over but the story is finally over. Yay! Grabe, 2 years in the making. But at least, I made it to the end. Finally! Natapos ko din ang kwento ni JK at Mia. ☺️

For the record, Mia's bias in BTS is V. Sobrang kulit niya at natutuwa ako sa kanya noon (please emphasize the word NOON, Direk.) and wow, grabe hindi ko na natuloy ang BTS. Hahahaha! Kung September 2021 ko unang pinost ang kwentong 'to, dalawang taon na din pala mula ng makilala ko si Mia at mabwisit ako sa kanya.

Simula noong malaman ni Mia na si JK ang ipapares ko sa kanya ay hindi na niya ko tinigilan. 😩 Sobrang galawgaw talaga. Kung makulit na siya noon, parang mas kumulit pa siya after nun. Every chance that she will get, ipapaalala niya sa akin na kanya si JK at sila ang endgame.

In this part, I will also admit that Mia's character is one of my favorite female leads. Honestly, hindi ko in-expect that I will enjoy writing and updating her story. Hindi man consistent, hindi man daily update, whenever I write her story... it always ends up being in favor of her. So, Maria Lynvern Peñero, thank you. Thank you for letting me borrow your name and be my Justine's heroine. I hope that even though the ending is not what you expect it to be *evil laugh* I really hope... that you enjoyed reading your name in this story.

Thank you for taking a chance on me and reading this epistolary! Kung sino ka man na nagbabasa nito ngayon, salamat at umabot ka dito. Thank you, thank you!!! ❤️

And to Jeon Jung Kook, who happens to be the subject of my love-hate boyfie charades, continue to wreck my bias line! I love you and you are such a boyfriend material. Hay, hindi kita matiis! 😭

aeiouxtyn