10 UNKNOWN CALL

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was in cafe, sitting on chair I was looking out of café through the glass. l my mind thinking about how my life messed up from some days.

My hand holds drink but I was busy in thoughts and my phone ring, at the first ignored but again ring and I picked up without checking the number .

Taehyung - Who's this?

I asked when I didn't got any response from other side.

?? - I am Ria

I sighed frustratedly.

Taehyung - Who are you? And why are you calling me again and again when I already told you that I don't know you can't you understand......... I'm giving warning to you if you contact me again then...

She hanged up called after that without letting me complete.

I again started looking at out of glass. My mind diverted from my thoughts to this girl Ria I don't know who's she? it's been two days she is calling me. Why she always telling me her name? I even block her number but then she called me from another number.

Every time when calling me I feel like, I heard her voice before because it's familiar. Every time when I hear her name I feel like I know her....... But the thing is I don't know a girl named Ria!!??

"If you are too busy in thoughts then I'm going back."

I looked at the direction that voice comes from and I saw Jimin was waving his hand at me. I didn't said anything and he sat on the chair. He sighed and asked.

Jimin - What? Who's that person you're throwing your frustration at?

Taehyung - Nothing! A unknown girl calling me again and again and saying her name is Ria

Jimin - From when Kim taehyung started ignoring girl's calls?

Taehyung - Please, I'm not in the mood of joking right now and I think I'll never in next some months after that incident.

I told him and he sighed.

Jimin - I know what happened but I can't digest the fact that you are gay

He can't be serious. I glares at him. It's my mistake that I thought he will tell any solution on this problem.

Jimin - I mean you two were close since childhood

Taehyung - So you thought we are gay! Wow, I don't know why I call you?

I held my head cause it paining. He sighed looking at my condition. A chuckled escapes from his mouth before getting serious over the matter.

Jimin - Okay, let's come to the point. Tell me from the beginning I want to know every single thing happened there.

I explained him everything in detailed. At some point he can't stop laughing. And at some point I wanted to punch him hard.

Jimin - Oh! God! Nothing is more entertaining than this I can clearly imagine that.

I didn't react anything.

Jimin - You know what...

He was about saying something and suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the number same like before.

Jimin - What? Pick the call!

I cut the call and placed phone in my pocket.

Taehyung - Again that girl.