3 ENGAGED

The day is here when ari and jungkook will get engage. Relatives and people were gathered for witness to the this precious moment.

Jungkook - What should I do now ?

He was massaging his head due to frustration and worry. His designer told him that his suit that would going to he wear on the engagement that is not ready yet, so he hanged up the call and threw his phone on the bed. It was not like he dosen't have any other suit but that suit is special also made by famous designer.

He was in deep thinking when suddenly someone entered in his room without knock and that person is non other than taehyung. Jungkook looked at him.

Taehyung - What??? get up I brought you suit for you

Jungkook looked at him and he saw suit bag in his hand.

Jungkook - But he told me that suit is not ready yet

Taehyung - I knew it, three days ago I asked him that suit is ready or not, he told me not yet. I got the idea of that he will mess up at the time, so I ordered suit for you instantly. Now don't waste your time in talking and get ready fast.

When jungkook listened this he got emotional and hugged taehyung.

Jungkook - I don't know what I would have done if you weren't in my life. You are a great!

Jungkook patted his shoulder and went to change his clothes and other side taehyung chuckled at his childness. He was there cause Mrs.Jeon gave him this work to do  jungkook ready for his engagement.

Taehyung - Such a drama king! And he is going to marry soon, god knows what will happen

After some minutes later he came and stood in SRK pose to show himself to taehyung. Taehyung saw him, that suit was looks good on him. Taehyung about to give comment on his look at the time they heard voice of men.

"You are looking good jungkook-ah"

They turned there head and saw their friends were there. Jungkook's face lit up suddenly looking at their friends. he went close and hugged them one-by-one. After that taehyung too meet them. they noticed all of them have something in their hands.

BTS!

Jungkook - What is this hyung?

Seokjin - We all brought gifts for you jungkook, I brought this perfume

Hobi - I brought a tie for you

Suga - I brought a watch for you

Jimin - I brought shoe for you

Namjoon - And I brought news for you, gradma is getting angry now because you still not reached at the hall

As he said all of them looking at namjoon. Jungkook nearly forgot his own brother.

Taehyung - Wear them now what they brought for you.

Jungkook - how can you know they will brought this things as gift exactly

Jimin - because he told us to brought these for you

They went close to him and made him wear tie, shoe and watch and lastly spreads perfume all over his body. In just 2 minutes they made him ready.

Seokjin - Next time, At your wedding wedding will not bring any gift but just king size.

Hobi was drinking water as he heard he spits on the wall. Their head turned to see Seokjin as he was just smirking. Jungkook was shocked too. They turned their head towards jungkook.

Jimin - Yes, this will be best gift for your wedding

Jungkook face palm himself front of them as they all laughing. Then they captured photographs and then goes to hall.

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ -----

Ari wore pink gown that was looking fabulous on her. Everyone there's present in the hall they were coming and giving compliment. She was waiting for jungkook desperately.

Mrs. Lee - Ari you still have time, think again, you surely want to marry him?

Ari - Yeah, mom I'm sure

Ari said confidently to her mother and in the response she sighed.

Some seconds later jungkook reached at the hall with his friends. Ari was shocked looking at 7 boys in black.

Jungkook stood besides her and he introduced ari to his friends.  They went at their place. Then she looked at jungkook and smiled. She wanted to hear any compliment from him but instead of giving any reaction to her he again smiled. This time ari sighed. Fool

Their engagement rituals started.

Mr.Kim - This time if they not agree to give us aged people place to walk in that ground then I will go on strike

This sentence he said in high voice that could noticed by others. Taehyung goes there.

Taehyung - Dad, hang up the call now, This matter can solve later, now this is more important than that.

He said a bit furiously but in soft voice pointing at the rituals that is going on there.

Mr. Kim - Ohh yes, we will discuss this later

He said and hanged up the call. That time Mrs.Jeon came there.

Mrs.Jeon - Now just my one son is single, we will have to see girls for taehyung

She said to Mr.Kim and he did reply.

Mr.Kim - Mrs.Jeon don't worry, I already ragistered his name in marriage bureaus

Taehyung - I'm not going to marry, Stop doing these silly things.

"You should get married now taehyung-ah"

His friend screamed in his ear.

"Shut up"

And they laughed.

Now its time to exchange rings. Jungkook and ari was lovingly staring at each others eyes. He forward his hand to put the ring on her finger at the time they heard loud voice.

STOP!!!!!!

"There are 5 seconds remaining for auspicious beginning"

Matriarch said. All the people that are present in the hall were looking at him in widened eyes except family members and taehyung who were familiar with this types of things.

Mr. Lee - This is too much, I don't know how can my daughter survive in this crazy royal family.

He whispered to Mrs. Lee who were stood beside him. she beckoned him to keep quiet as he just rolled his eyes.

Ari and jungkook had exchanged their rings in the whole time his eyes were not leaving taehyung. All people were applauding.Taehyung was seems emotional, His eyes were moist at this joyful moment, when he witnessing his best friend engaging with love of his life. He was overwhelmed with this feeling.

***

VOTE AND COMMENT

❤️💜