12 FIGHT

At this time taehyung and jungkook were in outhouse. Taehyung sat on couch like lifelessly body looking at ceiling. Other side jungkook were sat on the bed pulling his hairs in fists. They were traumatized by what they heard.

Taehyung - Hmm.. now I understand why dad were smiling at me time to time earlier because, he knew everything why grandma call us here. others family members already knows about grandma's decision. But how can they take this drastic decision?

He said with plain face. Jungkook stared at taehyung for seconds who's eyes stick on a ceiling thinking deep. Jungkook huffed and leaned back his hands on bed were each side.

Jungkook - Why are you asking when you know, this is all happening because of you!

He chuckles and said. His tone was straight and calm but his voice contained roughness. Taehyung glanced at him with confusion and realization. He got know where jungkook heading.

Taehyung - What you just said? Say again!

Jungkook sighed and stood up, straightly look into Taehyung's eyes who were standing near the bed with crossed hands on his chest looking directly at jungkook with fierce eyes.

Jungkook - Yeah, all this happened because of you! If you had not taken me to jeju, all this would not have happened. And my love , My ari, Would have been with me even now. Everything runied by that fucking jeju trip.

Taehyung stunned by his sudden outbrust at the same time he got sad because his childhood, most close person to him blaming him for his life situation.

Taehyung - So, you are blaming Me for everything?

His voice was weak and sadness clearly visible in his tone. Jungkook averted his eyes somewhere else and nodded.

Jungkook - You know, how I feel since she left me. Oh let it go! But she is getting married to someone else. Not me! This feeling literary killing me internally. And why did you ask why they took such a decision? They made decision based on the proof that was in front of him, in addition to this is our tattoo.. if I had been sober that day, I would not have gotten the tattoo.

Jungkook throws his frustration on taehyung. Taehyung's expression softened but hurt. Yes, when they were in jeju they got tattoo but the thing is Taehyung name's tattoo on jungkook's arm and jungkook name's tattoo on Taehyung's arm.

When jungkook returned that day from aris house he was drenched in rain. And when he reached at jeon mansion his tattoo visible through his white T-shirt. He went directly in his room but other family members saw that tattoo.

Since that day, Matriarch thinking about taekook. She is seeing how sad they are. She thinks they are sad because unknowingly she seperating two lovers. She also ordered to Mr. hwang to take watch on taekook.

Mr. Hwang was kept eye on them when they are meeting each other. When they are talking their hands are interwindes sometimes , lastly hugged. Also Mr. Hwang went to Taehyung's office. He informed Matriarch that taehyung were time to time checking his phone like he is waiting for someone's call. That must be jungkook she thought. When the real he were checking his phone always cause he desperately waiting for yoongi's call. but she and other family members were assuming something else.

Taehyung - I accepting this all happened because of me......... Are you a little boy of four or five years, that you don't know where to go and where not to go? Tell me one thing I asked you to lie to Ari? Tell me kook I asked you?

Jungkook didn't give any answer and taehyung continues.

Taehyung - I clearly know that, I said convince her that's doesn't mean, I said convince lying to her