2 LOVE FOR TAEHYUNG

Taehyung and jungkook broke their hug looking at the front person ari who's going to marry jungkook.

Taehyung - Hi

Taehyung greeted her when jungkook widely smiled at her. Taehyung realized that ari was looking down at their intertwined hands as he back off his hand from jungkook's cage. Then lightly smiled at her. She awkwardly smiled.

That place is small outhouse from their childhood. They had spend lot of time with each other specially when taehyung's mother died when he was only 4 years old, they have great memories of childhood's about some good also bad things. When they meet at jungkook house that place is this. That place makes them feel peace and relax.

Jungkook - Come, I will show you our place, hyung and me usually meet here, whenever we get time.

Jungkook showed her outhouse and their old childhood things. There was a photo of jungkook's childhood in girl's clothes. She sighed and averted her eyes on jungkook. Taehyung was showing him a meme and they was laughing on that.

Y/n was observing them how inseparable they are! She thought is this man forgot me? I'm here too. All day he spend time with taehyung in the office still he is enjoying spend time with him. Enough!

Ari - kookie, I'm here for this

She said in normal voice trying to not show her a bit anger. As they heard her voice, she gave two movie tickets in jungkook's hand.

Jungkook - Movie tickets?

Ari - Are you forgot? we decided to go on movies today

Jungkook - Ohh! yeah I nearly forgot that

How can you remmember when you are with taehyung huh!

He smiled and said.

Jungkook - Tae, come with us

Jungkook offered him and taehyung about to answer looking at him. At the time he turn his face to ari and he got it that she surely not want to taehyung to come with them. Taehyung thought it is right they are going to marry soon, they have to spend maxium time with each other. He smiled and said.

Taehyung - Actually, I have a meeting now so I can't come with you guys go and enjoy, later tell me about movie you liked or not

Lastly he wink and patted jungkook's shoulder and went from there. Jungkook's face dropped but he smiled at ari.

Jungkook - lets go

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ------

In the whole movie jungkook's concentration were only on movie. Ari wanted to close to him so she tried to take his hand in her's but that time he sneeze.

After that she tried to put her head on his shoulder she leaned but that time he moved forward with a laughing on comedy scene, Jungkook was enjoying movie without realising her intentions. This was noticed by their back seating people and they a bit laught on her, she embarrassed on her action and sat normal unwillingly start focus on movie.

After movie they went to café. Ari's face was pale and she was continuously looking at blank table while jungkook was talking about only taehyung. Taehyung this, Taehyung that and blah blah blah..

At the time there waiter came and served there hamburger with coffee. Jungkook's face suddenly lit up when he saw hamburger.

Jungkook - Wow! you know what? hamburger is taehyung's favrourite.