19. WEDDING (THE END)

Ari - Okay! Then prove me

He smirked then pulled her towards him, in the process he couldn't balance and ends up falling on the bed with her. Their eyes widened in shock but then jungkook swich their position and now she was under him. he held her hands above her head. She tilt her head other side and he was waiting for her eyes open.

She slightly open her eyes and looked at him. He gave her teasing smile.

Jungkook -What I'm gonna do next will prove that I am not gay so can we start now, darling?

She shook her head looking other side. This is first time she is having encounter with his dominant side. His eyes were stucked on her face.

Jungkook - Don't you think you should have to give me a chance for explaination?

She stared at him then nodded her head.

Jungkook - Whatever you saw that day and then that gay rally news, you just misunderstood everything listen.

He explain her that day happened but he did not tell her about ria and taehyung. She was shock yet it was unbelievable for her. They are sitting on the beds corner. When he finished he held her hand in his, then looked at her. She was blank at the moment and digesting every single information that he told her.

Jungkook - You still don't believe me?

She was staring at him but not answered him. he shook his head at her then held her hand and goes towards the window where he came from, ready to jump with her. Her room was in ground floor and opposite side of main entrance but luckily near her room there is another way to escape from there.

At the moment suddenly door opened and leo entered in his three piece suit for wedding. He was shocked looking at them, he dramatically put his hand on his mouth. Jungkook and ari were froze at the spot.

Leo - Are you trying to run away?

Jungkook looked at ari, beckoning her who is he? She sighed. leo laughed and comes close to them then forward hand for handshake.

Leo - Let me introduce myself to you, I am leo and ari's going to be husband.

Jungkook glared at him but then did handshake with him. unknowingly jungkook being jealous and angry he pressed his hand tightly.

Leo - Hey, calm down man, you want to run away then go, neither I will stop you nor I will tell anyone.

Jungkook frowned at him.

Ari - And why would you do that?

Leo - You know that I don't want to marry with you, by the way is he jungkook?

Ari - Yea, but what about Ileana ?

Leo - I talk with mom and shes ready to accept Ileana and she said she will help me with money so yeah we need to get marry now

Jungkook dosen't understand anything but he was surprised on leo. Leo went close to them and saw outside then turned to them.

Leo - Are you planning to jump from here but think before doing this, you may get injured

Ari glared at him then maintain contact with jungkook. he nodded in agreement.

Leo - I have better option, I'll go outside and divert bodyguards attention okay then you can go

Ari - Great!

Jungkook did not say anything just hugged leo.

Jungkook - I don't know how to thank you, I know its wrong but all is fair in love and war