1 WEDDING PREPARATIONS

NOTE - SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS STORY AT THE FIRST, CAUSE OF THIS IS INDIAN STORY, IMAGINATION COULD HELP YOU. SEE THIS STORY IN INDIAN PERSON PERSPECTIVE.

Enjoy Reading ❤️

A MONTH AGO

Mr. lee - You can't marry him

Mr. lee exclaimed their decision front of his daughter. He was shocked and the same time furious at his daughter.

Ari - Why can't I, we love each other

Mrs. lee - Ari, why can't you understand that, he is belongs to royal family of korea, we dosen't have any match with them also you have better choice than him

Mr.Lee - Of course, He is not right man for you

Ari's parents completely against to marriage with that guy she chose for rest of her life. Ari was determined on her decision.

Ari - If I will married then that man will Jungkook, he is good person and even his family accepted me.

Mr.Lee - Fine!!! do whatever you want, I hope you never gonna regret on it

Mr.Lee said and left that room with Mrs.Lee. They are belongs to middle family. Jungkook belongs to rich family, There is always poor and rich valley in the between them thinks Ari's parents. It will be difficult for her manage with their family's royalty, level and rules.

Other side, Ari and jungkook love each other. It is hard for Ari to leave her love just because of they are not rich as him and her parents made false opinion about him.

---- ----- ---- ----- ----- ----

PRESENT

The jeon's are all ready to add the new member to their family who is their soon to be daughter-in-law. They fixed their marriage in next month and engagement will tomorrow. All are happy except Ari's parents. What else they can do front of their only daughter they kneel down and unwillingly agreed to marriage.

Mrs. Jeon called Ari to meet her, it was not like that she never met her before but still Mrs.jeon want to share jungkook's memories with his soon to be wife. So obediently Ari went to meet her soon to be mother-in-law.

Ari - Mother-in-law you called me?

She asked permission before entering and Mrs.jeon gives gesture to sit on next to her.

Mrs.jeon - Dear, I considered you as my daughter not daughter-in-law, so next time call me mother

Ari smiled at her and then Mrs.jeon shows her album of jungkook's childhood. She shows her his 3 years picture but Ari confused on that little girls pictures that is in that album. So she asked her.

Ari - Mother who is she?

Mrs.Jeon - You wont recognize whose photo it is?

Ari shook her head and Mrs. Jeon smiled.

Mrs.Jeon - He is little JUNGKOOK

Ari - Ohh! he wore frock so I thought someone else

Mrs.Jeon - Actually, when my elder son Namjoon born, I wanted my second child to be girl but I got jungkook so I poured my passion on him.

She shows more 4, 5 years pictures and in the all were jungkook wore girls clothes. This is weird Ari thought and later awkwardly smiled at her. Suddenly she realized who is that one besides jungkook in the album who wore boys clothes. Ari were observing the pictures when Mrs. Jeon caught her confused face.