FIRST DAY ON THE JOB

*Zac went and grabbed his pack of woods and his weed and went on the front porch. Cody heard the door open because he was still up on his phone. He got up and checked it out and seen Zac on the porch rolling up he put his gun down and went outside.

Cody: Nigga you was finna be a dead Mf you lucky I looked first. I was finna just start shooting on the porch hell.

Zac: My bad bro I couldn't sleep so I decided to get my mind right.

Cody: Well nigga I'm up to so might as well put me in rotation.

Zac: Man hell naw you roll your own shit up you be having the wood wet at the end.

Cody: Man you know I can't smoke all that shit by myself you know what happened last time.

Zac laughing: Yea you right but first nigga dry your mouth out.

Cody: Fuck you Nigga it wasn't funny I thought them niggas was coming.

Zac: Nigga how the hell you think that shit you know damn well teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are not real.

Cody: shid you couldn't tell me that shit then hell. But what got you still up Nigga you know we gotta be at the office at 8 we can't be late on the first day?

Zac: Man I'm just excited that's all we really doing this shit bro. I remember not knowing where my next meal was coming from now owning our own real estate company.

Cody:Man who you telling bro so I got a serious question when we at work can you call me the boss? You know since my name is first I feel like I should be the big boss.

Zac: Nigga fuck no we a team jack ass you not the Fucking boss you can barely count.

Cody: Nigga you got me confused with your damn self you know you a lil slow.

Zac: Me Nigga you only had 5 people in your class and y'all had to wear helmets.

Cody: Bitch I didn't have to wear my helmet because I was in the advanced CDC class.

Zac smoking: Nigga my point exactly so let's both be the boss.

Cody: Ok Nigga since you begging me I guess I'll let you be the boss too.

Zac: Nigga I'm not begging shit pussy now here wipe your lips off first bruh.

Cody wipe lips: Damn Nigga what you put in here a whole 3.5?

Zac: Naw man I just rolled bruh if you gone talk and not puff give me my shit back.

Cody coughing: Naw Nigga I'm good damn nigga this Mf hitting.

Zac: Give me my shit Nigga coughing all over it and shit weak ass lungs.

*Zac and Cody smoked the rest of the wood both high asf on the front porch. They just checking and talking about work they finish smoking and head inside to go get a snack before going to bed. Zac grabbed some hot chips and a gatorade and a zebra cake for some sweet. Cody grabbed some 2 bags of cool ranch Doritos 3 fruits snacks and some juice. Both going upstairs tripping out and eating they dapper up and went in they room and fucked they snacks up. The next morning Fatima woke Zac up with her so they could get ready together. They took another shower and got out Zac phone ring and it was the Taylor with his and Cody suits they went and got they suits and went back upstairs and got dressed. They all got ready and came downstairs the women was impressed on how good Zac and Cody looked in they suits it really actually fit them. The guys walked the women to the car and they all went to work. When Zac and Cody pulled up everyone at the office was already at work and in full grind mode trying to sell these properties. They went and went to the office but Carry was right behind them to discuss the classes.