Falling for Each Other

*Zac and Cody were standing outside by the car waiting on Tommy and Lisa to come out. The police had left since they saw the family was packing up to leave. While Zac and Cody were waiting, they see this man walking towards Lisa apartment. Right then and there, they knew it was about to go left so fast. 

Zac: Aye excuse me, who you looking for?

Buck: I'm looking for my bitch Lisa... who the fuck are you?

Zac: I'm a friend of the family she don't wanna see you so you can bounce my guy 

Buck: Nigga fuck you that's my bitch you she can't tell me she don't wanna see me.

Lisa: Buck what are you doing here? I told you to stay away from me and my kids!

Buck: Woman who you think you talking to? you better watch your fucking mouth when you talking to me 

Tommy: Man leave my momma alone we leaving we don't need you no more 

Lisa: Tommy stay out of grown folks business go get in the car son

Buck: Bitch you not going no where now take that shit back in the house. 

*Zac and Cody walk up to help Lisa out*

Zac: I don't know if you hard of hearing or just fucking slow but she said leave bruh

Buck: Man this is my......

Cody: Before you let that bitch word slip out your mouth again I need to think real motherfuckin hard about your life insurance. 

Buck: Nigga is that a threat are you fuckin threading me?

Zac: No Nigga that's a fucking promise so before I really get mad leave before you can't leave.

Buck: Y'all Niggas just signed your death certificate lol I'm finna tell my son about this here.

Cody: Nigga I don't give a fuck if you tell the fuckin president.

*Buck walks away menacingly...*

Lisa: Thank you guys but y'all are going to have some problems. Do y'all know who his son is? he dangerous

Zac: Ma'am I don't care who his son is to be honest lol.

Lisa: Well I want y'all to stay safe his son is very dangerous person and don't care about anyone but his self.

Cody: Well Lisa we not for the disrespect to women so we had to say some but y'all ready to go?

Lisa: Yea but can y'all take me to get my son from school because I won't be here when he gets off the bus.

Zac: Yes we got you. let's go we got a lot to do in so little time.

*They finish putting the stuff in the car and went to get her son Jay. She brought Jay out the school and he was so confused on who these men are and why they are in a nice car like this. Lisa explained everything to him the whole ride to the new place. The ride was about 45 minutes outside of Atlanta in a suburbian area. Zac was going to be giving them his house since he don't want nothing to do with it. When they pulled up to the house Lisa and the kids mouths dropped out and the tears started to fall. They all got out and started running and playing in the yard. Lisa was lost for words she didn't know what else to say but thank you God.

Lisa crying: Omg Zac we can't take this house it's too beautiful.

Zac: Yes you can I own it and all the land that it sits on. We want you and your family to be comfortable the kids should have a good place to lay they head at. Tommy told us how hard you work to keep things Going and I respect that to the fullest.