GOOD TO GREAT

*The guys all pull up to J Diva restaurant the valet come and get Cody car to park. They walk up to the front door but was met with a rude welcoming... the security guard didn't want to let them in.

Security: How can I help you gentleman on today?

Zac: Yea we are looking for the owner of the establishment please.

Security: Sorry but that can't happen if you guys would like to eat here you are more than welcome.

Cody: Man we ain't trying to eat we need to speak with J Diva.

Security: Sir like I said you can't see the owner she don't meet people she don't know.

Preston: I know her tell her it's Preston that wants to talk to her.

Security talking to his ear piece: Boss we have three black males and a white boy that's looking for you.

J Diva: Yea I see them on the cameras look and see if they strapped. If they are you know what to do and then bring them back.

Security: Yes ma'am alright you have permission to see the boss but first I need to search you.

Cody: Man you not searching shit take yo wide back ass in there and get J Diva.

Security: Sir lower your tone this is a nice restaurant if you don't wanna be search you can leave.

Cody: Man fuck all this let's go before I fuck this nigga up out here.

Security walking up on Cody: Sir I'm not gone ask you again if you can not respect that then you can leave.

Zac: Hold on big fella get up off my brother here is my gun I just wanna talk to J Diva.

Security: Thank you sir is anyone else going to surrender they weapon.

Nate: Here man Damn you bet not try to keep my shit that's my baby.

Preston: I don't have a gun but I got a blade can I bring that in.

Security: No sir but you can give it to me and I will make sure you have it back.

Cody: Y'all niggas some bitches giving y'all shit up like that.

Zac: Give the man your gun hell so we can get this over with.

Cody: I can't do that I left my gun in the car on mistake.

Security: Man you did all that and you ain't even strapped what the hell.

Cody: I got a problem with people telling me what to do.

Zac: Man bruh you did-nvm let's go we ready to go see J Diva now.

*Everybody shake they head at Cody and the security guard walks the guys to the basement. When they got in the basement they see this man tied to a chair and getting beat half to death. Then J Diva come from behind this big ass security to greet the guys.

J Diva: Hello gentlemen how can I help you guys today?

Zac: How you doing I'm Zac and this my brother Cody and our partners Nate and Preston. Um do you have somewhere we can talk business in private?

J Diva: sure we can all go to my office aye Jordan make sure you don't kill him yet I wanna watch that shit.

Jordan: Yes ma'am

*In J Diva office*

J Diva: Now that we have the privacy you asked for what can I help you with?

Zac: yea I was trying to if you be interested in joining us taking over the south side.