MEETING THE TEAM

*Zac and Cody went to the house to get ready for the dinner. Zac walks in the bed room and Fatima was on the bed lotioning her beauty Carmel body with some cocoa butter.*

Zac: Mmm look at you getting all oiled up and looking good.

Fatima: well you know I gotta stay shining with my baby Mr CEO.

Zac: Yea that's me lol I am so happy baby I feel like I'm on top of the world right now.

Fatima: Trust me baby I can see it in your eyes how happy you are. But I want you to know how proud I am of you baby you went from hood Nigga to CEO. You wanna know how I know you finna kill this real estate business?

Zac: How?

Fatima: Because baby everything you put your hands on turns to gold. Look at the drug game you went from hustling on the corners to being one of the biggest dealers around. You and Cody are like Shaq and Kobe y'all do damage together.

Zac: Baby thank you so much I never had a woman speak life into me like you do. No matter what I'm doing you always seem to see the good in it and I love you for that.

Fatima: I love you too baby because I done had a nothing ass Nigga I know what a good one look like.

Zac: yea I am a good one huh lol no fr when we come from dinner you gone give me some dessert?

Fatima: Hmm that all depends on you are you gone fuck me like a hood Nigga or like a boss ass CEO.

Zac: Shid you take your pick I can do whatever you like baby.

Fatima: Mmmm I like the sound of that Zaddy...

*Zac picked Fatima up and laid her on the bed feeling all over her body. Fatima was getting so turned on by Zac she said fuck it and started taking off his shirt. Before you know it they was both in a heated love making session Fatima legs was wrapped around his waist and he was giving her long deep strokes making sure she felt every inch he had. She pushed her nails into his back harder and moaning and whispering in his ear. YES DADDY FUCK THIS PUSSY IS ALL YOUR DADDY YESSS UGHH. Zac loved hearing Fatima moan in his ear it just did some to him. He goes even deeper making Fatima gasp for air he putting dick all in her guts. He raised up and they made eye contact and started to beat her pussy harder and harder till she can't take no more. Zac got off top and laid on his back Fatima got on top of Zac and slid down on that dick nice and slow. She threw her head back once he was all the way inside of her. Zac closed his eyes and bit his bottom lips Fatima tighted her grip on that dick. She then looked back it and started bouncing that big ass up and down on that big dick. Zac tried to raised up but she pushed him back down he know if she keep doing this he not gone last much longer. FATIMA FUCK BABY YOU GONE MAKE ME NUT GIRL SHIT. THATS WHAT I WANT DADDY CUM WITH ME DADDY IM ALMOST THERE UGHH YES YES YES YES UGHHHHH. Fatima grabbed Zac hands and put them on her titties while steady riding the fuck out of that dick. Fatima could feel Zac dick throbbing because he was finna nut and she was finna cum right with him before you know it they both climaxed at the same time. Zac let her go and she fell to his chest both out of breath trying to regain the strength from that great sexual experience. Fatima rolled off of Zac and he got up and started the shower for the both of them. He went back in the room Fatima was still shaking from that orgasm he helped her up and they got in the shower. They did what they had to do got out and got dressed then headed downstairs to wait on Cody and Andi to come down.

Andi: Well y'all look like y'all are glowing what's y'all secrets

Fatima laughing: There is no secret baby that's just this beautiful melanin shining.

Andi: Mhm that not what me and Cody heard and just a heads up he not a happy camper right now.

Fatima: Fuck is he mad at us Andi Zac this all your fault.