DICE GAME

Zac: aye Cody I'm finna slide to the dice game over on North Avenue; You sliding with me, Nigga, or you scared?

Cody: Nigga stop playing with me bro! You know I got licks forreal. I'm finna change & grab my Glock just in case one of the mfs jump stupid.

Zac: You know I already got my shit. I heard big Tone and his brothers robbed the other dice game where them old heads be shooting at.

Cody: Mane I heard bout that my uncle was up there. He said they came In with nobody ski mask on & said run yall mf pockets.

Zac: Shiddd they know who to rob and who not to rob. Because before I let one of them Niggas take anything from me, they gone feel some hot shit.

Cody: Nigga you not gone shoot shit ole shakey ass.

Zac: Yea aight. Fuck around play pussy & get fucked if they want to. Whole lotta slow singing and flower bringing about to be going on.

Cody: Boy you stupid you making momas bring them black dresses out ain't you?

Zac: You Damn right I hustle too damn hard to be getting robbed. Speaking of hustling I went to pick up that dope from Fred & I seen the feds at his shit had everybody on the ground.

Cody: Nigga you lyin we damn sholl gotta keep our head on a swivel now.

Zac: hell yea but let's roll I gotta swing by the crib.

*Zac was a dope boy that everybody wanted to be around. Niggas respected him and hoes wanted to fuck him. His right-hand man, Cody, was like his twin. When you saw one you saw the other one. They sold dope together, two of the biggest dealers in Atlanta. The police could never get nothing on them no matter how hard they tried. The police would bust someone and try to get them to roll over on Zac and Cody, but they knew if they did they wouldn't be living long. Zac was dating this lil chocolate slim thick chick named Karen. She don't work, she don't cook, she don't clean... all she wanna do is spend money that she didn't make. Cody was dating a lawyer they been together for over 2 years. His girl Andi was best friends with Zac girl, Karen. They were just like Cody and Zac, can't break they bond. But everyone's whole world was finna get turned all the way around by one person... They pull up to Zac condo and go in. Karen, Andi, and Danni were drinking some wine and talking.

Danni: Karen your ass need to learn how to cook, got us in here drinking with nobody food.

Karen: Bitch you don't gotta cook when you gotta rich Nigga like mine.

Andi: Yea, she right friend because that man ain't gone want no out to eat food all the time.

Karen: Will y'all let me run my relationship, please? He always comes in late anyway...

Danni: Girl I'm telling you now what you don't do another woman will, ask my momma.

Karen: Well your momma was wrong because this cat right here got power.

Long as my man keep bringing in this much money I'm not lifting a finger.

Danni: Ok don't say I didn't warn you.

*Zac and cody walk in*

Zac: wassup y'all what y'all over there doing? Baby I'm hungry what we got in the house to eat?

Karen: I ordered some Mexican food you want me to warm it up?

Zac: Damn Karen I'm sick of this out to eat food I want a home cooked meal sometimes, shit.

Danni: whispers-I told you hoe!

Zac: What you tell her Danni?

Danni: Nigga damn you must got super sonic hearing?