UNWANTED GUEST

*Fatima left and went and got some groceries so she can cook dinner. She gonna make some fried chicken, Mac and cheese, yams, and greens. She hopes he like this type of food because she didn't ask him. She got the food and headed home to start cooking. while she was cooking and getting everything ready she got a text from Zac checking on her. That simple message made her smile from ear to ear! In the midst of her replying to Zac, Andi walks through the door from work.

Fatima: Hey I thought you was coming home late today?

Andi: I was but he cut the meeting short and I told you that my clients canceled so I'm freeeeee bitch! Mmm something smell good as hell. what you in here cooking?

Fatima: Umm nothing much, just a little somethin i whipped up everything will ready in about 30 minutes or so.

Andi: Ok I see you with the cooking skill! you saved me a trip to the grocery store. But I do have some fun news, the girls asked me out for drinks tonight and I told them I would bring you along.

Fatima: awww! that sounds like fun but what time because I told Zac I would bring him a plate.

Andi: Ohh so this why you in here cooking for your baby boo Zac?

Fatima: Lol nooooooo me and Zac said have already come to an agreement that we are just gonna be good friends that's it & that's all!

Andi: I hear you sis. Well we not getting drinks till later so maybe you still can join us.

Fatima: Ok I think I can do that but what about your friend....Ms Rude Pants...I mean Karen

Andi: Look that's my girl true enough but you my sister in law so she gone have to get over that shit. I'm not finna cater to her when she the one who fucked up.

Fatima: Well in that case I will come just text me the details and I will leave when I come from seeing Zac.

Andi: Ok I'm finna go change and send some emails let me know when the food will be done.

Fatima: Girl will do have you talked to Cody about when he coming home?

Andi: He said he will be here late so I will fix his plate and put it up for later.

Fatima: ok cool.

*Fatima finished cooking and told Andi to come and eat. Andi fixed her and Cody plate. she asked Fatima to sit and eat with her but Fatima wanted to wait to eat with Zac. She fixed Zac a plate like a king with 2 water bottles and a cold sprite she got all the utensils and napkins. She changed her clothes and was out the door to see Zac. When she got to the hospital the doctor was in there talking to Zac about his status. When Zac saw Fatima he wasn't paying any attention to what the doctor was talking about lol.

Doctor: Mr. Taylor are you listening to what I'm saying lol.

Doctor: MR. TAYLOR!

Zac: My bad doc did you say something?

Doctor: Yea I did I said you are healing very well so I will let you go in a day or two.

Zac: That's some great news Doc you don't understand how ready I am to get out of here.

Doctor: I do understand Mr. Taylor just don't do anything to strenuous and hurt yourself. (doc turns around and notices Fatima) Oh wow I'm so sorry for holding y'all visiting time I will come back later.

Fatima: No it's ok go on and finish with him if he doesn't mind. you're not bother me.

Doctor: I can't do that you only get so much time to visit I don't wanna take that up.