THE STORM

Zac and Fatima both went downstairs to watch a movie with Cody and Andi. Fatima went and got right under Zac. She loves his warm embrace so much. They're watching the movie & eating snacks until everybody noticed Cody phone kept constantly ringing. Andi got irritated and asked him to turn it off. Afterward, Zac and Fatima went back to their rooms for a good nights rest. Fatima wanted to share a bed with Zac, but she knows if they sleep in the same bed tonight she was gone fuck him all night long. So to keep herself under control she goes in her room. While everyone is fast asleep it's starts to thunder storm outside. Fatima has always been afraid of storms since she was little. She tried her best to stay in her room but it got the best of her. She sneaks off to Zac's room where he was fuckin some sleep up! She nudges him awake & he is so startled.

Zac: Wassup girl you scared me! I thought you were asleep in your room

Fatima: scoot over, I was but I'm afraid of thunderstorms and I feel safe when I with you so hear I am.

Zac: Come on and get in. I got you beautiful, you don't have to be scared.

Fatima: Thank you for letting me come in here Zac

Zac: You know it's no problem at all. I got you, i wont let nothing happen to my lil baby.

*BOOM BOOM!!! THE SOUND OF THUNDER SHAKES THE HOUSE.*

Fatima: shit Zac I know you felt the damn house shake right?

Zac: Yes I did but we are good trust me! you know what let's talk to ease your mind. what's on your mind besides the thunder?

Fatima: ummm I wonder why we can't have the rain without all the other shit.

Zac laughing: Lol you know they go hand in hand kinda; like soap and water.

Fatima: I guess... whatever the reason is I can't stand the shit lol.

Zac: Yea I can tell and you be talking all that cash money shit.

Fatima: Boy Fuck you but umm I have a question for you.

Zac: Wassup, talk to me?

Fatima: What the hell is that I feel on the back of my thigh?

Zac: Damn my bad I ain't know you was coming in here so I was sleep how I normally sleep.

Fatima curious: Zac I know damn well that's not all dick I feel.

Zac: Yea... my fault I'll put some shorts on real quick.

Fatima: No don't.... I umm don't want you to have nothing on matter of fact. *Taking off her shorts and shirt* I want to be skin to skin with you. I like you Zac I really do and I never gave my body to no one besides my ex. If I give my body to you promise me you wont start being different with me.

Zac: Fatima listen I like you for what's on the inside. your body is an add on bonus. If you ever feel comfortable enough to give me your body I swear to show it the love it deserves. But this your body and I want you to know we don't have to do anything you not ready for I just love being in your presence.

Fatima: I wanna give it to you Zac I want us to start something together. I can't keep trying to shield my heart I gotta be open to love I'm not gone let him take that from me.

Zac: Well if you give me yours I will give you mine both have been through so much let's mend them together.

*Zac and Fatima both just sat there in the dark room patiently waiting for someone to make the first move. Zac wanted her to make the first so he will know this is what she really wants. She put hands on the back of Zac's head and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Zac climbed on top of her