Finale

(I hope you have enjoyed this story. It was amazing to write and I hope to write more in the future. The next fanfiction I am going to work on is a "Minecraft" fanfiction titled "Amethystria". Stay Tuned!!!)

I get up in a panic. "What?!" I yell, "How did the attraction catch on fire?!" Megan points to Springtrap and then points to me.

"When you poured the bucket of water on Springtrap, the spark made a fire break out," Megan explains, "but we have more important things to worry about... we need to get the hell out of here!" I nod and lead Megan to the exit. Once we were outside, I noticed no one else around.

"Where are the others?" I ask.

"Some are going to find help, but there are still a few inside." She says. I look towards to door and clench my fist.

"I'm going back in to save them!" I yell and burst back toward the attraction. Megan said something, but I couldn't quite make out what it was.

I listen for cries of help and hear Matthew scream. I run towards him.

"Matthew! I'm coming!" I yell as I leap over a flaming heap of wood. I see Matthew can I go towards him. "I'm here! Let's get Sam and get out of here!" He nods and I listen for Sam's voice. I hear it come from the arcade room.

Matthew and I run through the rooms dodging falling debris and flaming-hot metal. "Sam!" I yell and she doesn't respond. "Sam!" I yell again. Still no response.

"Chuckie! Get out of here! I'll stay with Sam- you need to leave!" Matthew says. I shake my head.

"No! I'm not leaving!" I yell. He shoves me towards the exit.

"Yes you are! GO!" He screams and goes back to Sam. In my head, I don't want to leave... but I know I should. I turn and run back through the attraction until I find myself trapped by debris. I look around for an exit, but cannot find one. I panic. I try to move the flaming wreckage but to no avail.

"Help!" I yell. "Help me!" Nothing. I sit on the floor and wait. How did it come to this? Trapped in my own attraction, helpless, on the verge or being burnt alive. I opened this place for people to have fun, not die before my eyes while I couldn't do anything about it. The fire inches closer. I think back on the people who have died because of my attraction: Jasmine, Jonah, Brandon, Maddie... and now, possibly, Sam, Matthew and myself. The fire is taking every last bit of oxygen from my lungs. I think of the thing that caused this. Springtrap... no... the purple guy. Anger fills my body for the final time.

He never stopped killing, even after he was dead. Thanks to him, my friends have died, and three more of us are about to. I hear rumbling above me and find what was my final, horrid sight.

The last thing I saw was the towering animatronic. The last thing I heard was Megan's words, clearly echoing through my head.

"You can't."

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!" Jasmine says, "Did you find anything interesting?" I look at her with surprise and shake my head.

"No," I say as I put the parts back into the box, "Nothing at all." I get up and exit the backstage area. "Let's get out of here. Leave everything you found." Jasmine tilts her head and Jonah looks confused.

"What's wrong?" Jonah asks.

"Just a hunch, something happened here and we need to get out." I say. They nod. I go to Jasmine and I say, "I'll tell you about it later."

She chuckles, "I'm holding you to that."

The End.