Found One

"We hit the jackpot!" I exclaim. Inside the box are various parts of animatronics, but they look too preserved.

I pick up the head of an animatronic that looks like a little boy.

"Balloon Boy," Jonah says, "I've heard that he would work with Foxy to kill the night shift guard." I turn the empty head to where it is looking at the ground. Inside, it looks like it hasn't been a victim of rot and decay. Neither have the other heads in the box, except for an arm that has a hook attached.

"Foxy's hook," Jasmine says, "Poor guy, he was my favorite." I nod and start to empty the box.

"Hey, why don't you two look around the restaurant and see if you can find anything?" I say. Jonah starts to say something and Jasmine elbows him in the side.

"Be careful, love," Jasmine says.

"I don't think there is anything that can hurt me," I reply. She and Jonah nod and leave out of the door. I look back to the box and resume emptying it. I remove head after head, and after a while I start to realize what the heads are made of.

"Plastic," I say as I remember the Toy animatronics of the third location of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I remove Foxy's hook, Toy Bonnie's arm and an old paper plate doll.

"Hey, are you done?" Jasmine pokes her head through the door.

"I think so..." I say as I look toward the box. Jasmine comes over a looks into the box.

"I guess you didn't find anything... but we found something."