Trying To Get Inside the Beast's Head

The next day, Jasmine, Jonah and I set the restaurant up for Opening Day. It was like a normal set up; setting the tables, decorating the walls, setting up Springtrap for his debut... but something felt... off. If you had asked me what, I couldn't have told you. Something was wrong... and it radiated from the rotten animatronic character that I was looking directly in the eyes. I don't know why... but he just had an evil aura.

Jasmine yells from somewhere in the restaurant, "Hey, try to see if Springtrap can open his mouth!" I reply, "Okay!" I move to the mouth and try to pry it open... nothing. "Huh..." I move behind Springtrap and see a crank-type thing inside part of him.

I try to use the crank but it won't budge. "Hey!" I yell, "I found a crank in the back Springtrap, but it's stuck and rusted in..." Jasmine comes into the room, "Really?" I nod and point to it, "Try to use it..."

Jasmine grasps the crank and tries to pull it, to no avail. "Wow... that really is rusted in there..." I smile and nudge her, "Told ya," She glares at me and chuckles, "Guess ya did." I hug her and move back to Springtrap. "So... should we wait until tonight to activate him?" Jasmine nods, "Yeah... let's give our Night Guard a fright!"

The girl, Briana, comes in early to start her shift. "Hey guys... where is the office?" "Hey Briana, it's in the main back," Jasmine points, "Down there." Briana nods and makes her way to the office. I hear her coming down the hallway and chuckle mischievously. I don a old Freddy Fazbear head and wait for her to come down the hallway.

I see her foot and I do my best roar and jump out at her. She screams and falls to the floor, shielding her face. "I thought you didn't get scared easily..." I say mockingly. "S-shut up... I was just caught off guard," Briana says. "Sure," I reply, "Now... get to your office... it's almost time to start the show... and you are the main attraction!"