Cleaning Up the Mess

(This is probably going to be a longer chapter than normal.)

The children and parents start screaming and panicking. Various screams of "We're gonna die!" or "Mommy help us!!" fill the attraction. I start laughing and they all look at me, "Do you actually believe that we would hurt you? This is all part of the show..." Jasmine starts laughing as well, "Yeah, you can leave right out this door... we just wanted to give you one last scare before you leave." The children are shaking and the parents are trying to comfort them. "Sorry if we scared you too bad with that last one... for your troubles, you can take home a souvenir from the kiosk outside the exit... free of charge."

I open the door for them and lead them out of the attraction. Various souvenirs line the walls of the kiosk- Freddy Fazbear key-chains, Chica flashdrives (No more than 2 gigs), Foxy hooks, Bonnie bobble-heads and "I survived Fazbear's Fright" shirts and hats. Most of the kids take a bobble-head or a hook. The parents, however, take key-chains and shirts. "I really hope you enjoyed your stay- come again!" I say and wave them off. I turn back to Jasmine and Jonah. "So... we need to check on Briana then?"

Jasmine nods. "Yeah..." she says, "She hasn't came out yet..." I walk back into the attraction with them following and go into the office. Briana lies on the floor with her hands grasping her chest, her face frozen in terror. "Briana?" I say, "Briana?" I shake her and try to jolt her from her inevitable end. "She's dead..." Jasmine says, "She had a heart attack from Springtrap."

I gulp and look back at her. I lift Briana and see that she has a few lacerations and is bleeding out as well. "Well... I guess we should clean this up and try to get the attraction back to working order for tomorrow." Jasmine and Jonah look at me. "What?"

"Aren't you worried that they might find out about this? That Briana died?" Jonah asks. I shake my head. "No, because they never found out where the missing children went- they weren't in the suits when we found them... so... as long as we keep quiet and give Briana a proper burial by ourselves- I think we'll be fine."

"But... what about her parents?" Jasmine asks. "I don't really know..." I admit. Jasmine sighed, "We tell them nothing." "Or... tell them that she moved?" Jonah suggested. I rolled my eyes, "Why would she move?" Jonah shrugs, "Better than nothing... maybe to study acting abroad?" Jasmine rubs her arm and nods, "That could work... but I'm still going with say nothing... It would be easier... and then, if and when they ask, we tell them that."

I nod, "Yep- that works better... so for now... no one say anything." I move Briana to a special area in the back of the attraction- a safe room of sorts- and sit her there to be buried later. "Okay... so let's get this mess cleaned up." I say.

"Need a mop?" Jasmine asks. "That, a cleaning brush and bleach," I say. She nods and goes out of the office to search for the supplies. "Jonah?" I ask. "What's up?" He asks. "Could you go check on Springtrap? You know... make sure he's back on stage and turned off?" He nods and leaves as well.

I sigh. "I didn't actually think that someone would die in this attraction... but I guess I should have known." I look around the room and sit down in the swivel seat that we have in the office. "This is the chair she died in... The place where Springtrap... what did Springtrap do to her? A heart attack... but she was bleeding too." I shake my head. "It's too horrific tho think about... did Springtrap actually cut her... or worse... choke her and make her bleed out to make sure she was dead?" I get up and walk around the office and look at the maintenance panel. I reboot all of the systems and close it. "Okay... everything should be taken care of... just need to clean up... and try not to let anyone find out... especially OSHA... they would shut us down in a heartbeat."

"Hey- I found everything... need help cleaning this up?" Jasmine comes into the office. "I go over to her and hug her. "Yeah- that would be great. I'd rather not be in this office alone." She kisses me and nods. "I wouldn't either right now to be honest..."

She lets go and hands me the brush. "Now, get to work, love~ we need to have this clean by tonight." I nod and start cleaning the carpet. She grabs to mop and starts mopping the floor. "Springtrap is turned off and on stage- he shouldn't bother us while we are cleaning up." Jonah says outside the office. "Alright- go take a look around and see if anything else is out of place or needs restarted." Jasmine says. "Okay," Jonah says and walks to the next room.

Jasmine turns back to me. "Okay, is everything clean?" I get up and look around. "Yeah- seems like it... but what did Springtrap do to her?" Jasmine shrugs and takes my hand. "I wouldn't worry too much about it... it's in the past and we can't do anything about it." I nod and lead her out into the main room.

"Everything is where it needs to be," Jonah says as he senses us behind him. "Good," I say, "How long until we open?" Jasmine checks her MP3. "Seven or eight hours... why?" She asks. "Well... I was thinking we go into the safe room and take a nap or something until then... because that's probably what I was going to do anyway," I say.

Jonah nods. "Yeah, that seems like a good idea... I should probably call Amber and let her know where I am." I pat him on the back. "Sounds like a plan... hey, if you want you could invite her here to work with us." Jasmine yawns. "We could invite a lot of our friends actually... I've been wanting to catch up with them." I smile. "Yeah! Definitely Megan... but who else?"

"How about Matthew, Brandon, Maddie, Gabby, Sammi and Brittney?" Jonah suggests. "Yep, I think that's good... don't want to overload the place, " I say. Jonah nods and goes to the safe room to call everyone. I take Jasmine's hand and lead her to the safe room. Inside are gaming systems, PCs and old, vintage arcade machines, as well as couches and cots. "I like how this room is a complete contrast to the rest of the place," Jasmine points out.

"Well... We had to have something on here to keep us occupied just in case something... or someone... malfunctions." I say. "True," Jasmine says. "You can go on and take a nap... I'll be over here playing Assassin's Creed. I'll be there later." I nod and kiss her. She kisses me back and heads off to the Playstation.

I sit down on a couch next to the PCs and lay my head back. "Today has been long... and it's not even over yet." I sigh and close my eyes.