Spring Bonnie

I carry Jasmine's body to the safe room. We agreed to bury her tomorrow near the attraction. As I sit her down and sit down at my place near the PCs, I take a few deep breaths. I wish I had been there for her when she died, I could have jumped in front of her to save her instead of the opposite. I hug her one last time and say goodbye to my friend.

"Jonah, go check on Springtrap- turn him off... we are not turning him on again." I say. He nods and goes to check on Springtrap. After a while, Jonah comes back.

"We may have a problem..." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Springtrap isn't there," Jonah says. I growl and rub my head.

"Go find him and shut him down!" I yell. Jonah nods and takes a few more people with him to help. I lay my head back on the couch and fall asleep into another nightmare.

Chica is alone on the stage before she leaves. She walks around for a while, following the footsteps of the last two. Purple Freddy leads her to the safe room, and, as the last two were, she is left without knowing where to go.

With his axe dragging the ground, the purple guy comes from the safe room to do what he has done for the past times. H implants the axe into Chica and she is demolished into a mechanical scrap heap. He then looks toward me.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, brat," He says, "Did one of your friends die or something?" I say nothing and look at him with a spiteful look. He laughs. "Aww, the little brat wants revenge on Springtrap," He says, "Hope you know that it is impossible to bring back the dead." He stalks towards me and raises his axe.

"Maybe not," I say, "but I can always help them pass on." He chuckles.

"Don't you remember what I said last time?" He asks, "You can't!" He swings the axe and I am thrust into another dream.

I didn't expect what I saw. I saw a small stage with two animatronics. These two animatronics were Golden Freddy and... Spring Bonnie! They seemed to be entertaining three children. Golden Freddy starts to move and glitches out of the room and falls all the way to the bottom to an invisible platform. He walks and glitches through a series of walls and stages to jump and glitch through a final wall with one of the child's spirits waiting. The cake is sat down and the spirit disappears. Golden Freddy picks up the cake and leaves to have it used, what seems to be, one final time.

I'm roused by panic. Megan is shaking me and trying to wake me.

"What?!" I ask, "What's wrong?!"

"Springtrap is loose, we can't turn him off!" She replies with a panicked voice, "Jonah and the others that went with him, Maddie and Brandon, are dead."