Goodbyes

(Sub-Chapter. Goes with Chapter 13.)

"Fucking fantastic," I say, "Where is Springtrap?"

"He's on stage," Megan says, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to short-circuit his battery." I take a bucket and fill it with water. I go in a blind rage and find the stage. It's Springtrap's fault that Jasmine, Jonah, Maddie and Brandon are dead. To be honest, I think I was more angry about Jasmine's death. How many people died? I don't know but after she died protecting me, I lost control. I wanted revenge on that mechanical waste of an animatronic.

I reach the room with the stage and Springtrap turns to me. "This is for my friends you fucking bastard!" I scream and dump the bucket of water on Springtrap. Sparks fly from his battery pack and Springtrap's mechanisms go limp.

I walk back to the safe room and sit down with everyone who is left: Gabby, Matthew, Sam, Brittney, Amber and Megan.

"We need to bury everyone," I say. Everyone nods and we go outside for the mass ceremony. I carry Jasmine and Matthew carries Jonah. The others are packed out by the rest. We dig the graves and bury our friends. With a last goodbye, we place flowers on everyone's graves: Silver for Jasmine, yellow for Jonah, brown for Maddie and light brown for Brandon.

We turn back to the attraction and head to the safe room. There is no show tonight. I sit down at my normal spot and everyone does the same. I think about how I'll never be able to pay Jasmine back for sacrificing herself, she shouldn't have. I was the one who opened the attraction, the one who got everyone killed. I should have died and she should have lived... but there is no changing it now.

I get up and go to one of the computers. I log on to Minecraft and start a new world. This is the only think I could think of to take my mind off of everything. I gather wood, food and any other supplies I'll need. I travel to the Nether, the End, I beat the game, but I still can't get the thoughts of the friends I have lost out of my head.

I turn the game off and go back to my spot. I lay my head back and mouth the words, "I'm sorry." I close my eyes and fall asleep.