nightmare

Tony Stark was in his workshop working on his suit. 

"Sir it looks like Peter is having a nightmare" FRIDAY said, Tony looked at the ceiling.

"Thanks FRI" and before you knew it he dashed out of the workshop straight into the room where Peter was sleeping, when he opened the door he was right next to peter's bed, peter was twitching, tears were streaming down his face and he was all sweaty, tony put a hand on his shoulder and shook him gently,.

"Pete, wake up it's just a nightmare, come on Petey" Peter opened eyes and shot to a sitting position, but immediately burst into tears

. Tony acted Instinctively and pulled the boy into his arms.

 "Shh, it's okay, I'm here, you're safe" he gently stroked the boy's hair, "It was just a bad dream, Shhhh" P

eter has already started to calm down, Tony had to put him down first, he can't just go to bed sweaty like this, he went quickly to get a towel, when he came he started to dry the boy's hair, "Then you can sleep again" he said in a whisper and caressed Peter gently through his hair, Peter was already breathing contentedly.

Tony now didn't know exactly when he actually fell asleep, he took the towel back and sat on the edge of Peter's bed, he slowly started stroking his hair, Tony was sure that he woke up from the nightmare Peter won't remember, he bent down to Peter and kissed his forehead only to be met with a slight smile on Peter's face,

 He hesitated and decided to lie down next to Peter, it wasn't that big of a bed again so he pulled Peter into another hug, Peter out of sleep he instinctively snuggled closer to Tony, Tony smiled and fell asleep in a few moments.