⭐️𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓮⭐️

It was noon, dhruv was buttoning his shirts, they have to leave in an hour for their flight to mysore. He glanced at the mirror in front of him to get a brief view of his wife packing their bags.

After what felt like years she was dojng something for him, all because of his stupidity, he had realized that it was not sameeksha who was selfish in this relationship it was him and now He can't let her go this easily.

"I think if Arjun is going to be the next chairman I think it's better if he handles the project.", Vishwanath shekhawat said dhruv sat at the table for lunch. Sameeksha stopped in the midst of serving food to dhruv to look at bade Dada who in return stared at her.

"Arjun go with sameeksha and meet the clients in mysore". She heard him say.

"But-", before Harish shekhawat could point. Amma beat him into that.

"Arjun's on a break from his career because he wants to be with his wife during this time. He's caring just so you know."

"She can manage on her own plus he's going to be the next chairman she should know that he won't be around her always like a lovesick puppy, work is more important, atleast dhruv's better in that case" Vishwanath said as he smirked when dhruv left the spoon and got up from the table.

"Please don't do this", sameeksha barged into the room behind him.

"What exactly?", Vishwanath shekhawat asked as he drank a sip of water.
Sameeksha seemed to have known this time, her eyebrows furrowed in concern as she dreaded what was about to come.

"This everything that you are doing, I'm leaving him we have filled for divorce already", she explained desperately, all she wanted was things to go well for dhruv.

Vishwanath looked up, his eyebrows raised as he wanted her to continue.

"I- dhruv and I have filled for divorce". Sameeksha replied hesitating, her tone getting meek with every word she spoke with guilt and pain.

"Does he know?", came the question from him, sameeksha's eyes went wide as she replied.

"What? No! he can't know."

"Who are you to decide if he can or not.", replied the man he got up from his seat and spoke as he walked towards her.

"I warned you to tell him, you already committed a sin and you're doing worse by not telling him." He said as he stood in front of her.
He was taller than her, his shoulders broad a man so old, a man so evil.

"I can't". She replied exasperated. She was starting to panic, her fingers intercrossed and sweaty. She felt the ground move as she looked down.

"I will", sameeksha looked up at the old man as his evil eyes twinkled with a new idea.
"I will tell him if you don't-"

"No you won't. I will- I will tell him myself." She said, her words fumbling with fear.

"As you desire", Vishwanath shekhawat smiled and motioned towards the gate.

Sameeksha had turned around to leave the room only to be met by dhruv who stood at the entrance. He was here to tell her to leave for mysore with dhruv.

"dhruv", Sameeksha whispered.

Grabbing her wrist dhruv led her to the verandah.
"Listen to me dhruv-"

"I won't ask nothing. I know it's something important. It's time for you to leave the flight is on time, after coming back"

"Huh"

"You'll tell me everything after coming back, everything. No lies."

Sameeksha nodded her head as she wiped the rest of the tears.
...

Vote & comment!