⭐️Characters Aesthetics & Cast⭐️

I am pretty occupied with a few things right now, as I have a few exams coming up so the character Aesthetics will be updated whenever I get the time to make them, and about the cast,
I want my readers to suggest the cast this time.

update: 04-june-23 , finally got the time to make these.

SAMEEKSHA ARYA, 28

"Just because I don't show it, does not mean I don't feel it

"Just because I don't show it, does not mean I don't feel it."

She's spiritual and a career-oriented girl, who works as an architect in her firm. She has been raised by supportive parents but being a part of a conservative family, she fought her way to complete her studies at one of the top colleges in the country and start her own firm at the age of 26. She's environmentally conscious and helps out in spreading awareness through her work. also a yoga freak and loves to be the clean aesthetic girl.

SURBHI YADAV, 26

"I'm a child who was forced to grow up

"I'm a child who was forced to grow up."

Beauty with the brain, and a blunt girl, Surbhi's doing her phD in mathematics while doing research work at one of the top engineering colleges in the country. A strong-minded girl who's trying her best to not let her past affect her present. she's an animal lover and runs an animal care and shelter for abandoned animals.

TAARIKA ANDHEER, 25

"She's strong but she's exhausted

"She's strong but she's exhausted."

A singer and performer by profession, Taarika also runs her own clothing label. completing her education in London she debuted as a singer in the country with other 3 members in a group. she belongs to the royal family of Udaipur, is married to the love of her life she's currently expecting her first child. while being on a break due to her career Taarika's currently focusing on her business.

Other characters

Dhruv Shekhawat, 28

practical, speaks what he feels, and does not sugarcoat his words. works in real estate, and handles their family business.

Yuvaan Shekhawat, 27

funny, cute, a guy with humor, and a dr. title. he's a gynac by profession and a personal comedian for the family.

Arjun Shekhawat,26

calm, secretive, and smart is how one would define him, a cricketer and the managing director of their family business.

Vasundhara Shekhawat, 59

Mother of Dhruv, Arjun and Mrunal. 

Rajeev Shekhawat,63

father of Dhruv Arjun and Mrunal.

Shambhavna Shekhawat, 55

mother of Yuvaan, Saili.

Harish Shekhawat,59

father of Yuvaan, and Saili.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm skeptical about the aesthetics, I'm sorry but that's the maximum level of my creativity. Also, the rest of the characters will be introduced further in the chapter that's it have a good day!

vote

&

comment!