Dylan obrien| i missed you

I wake up to a lonely bed, it's been 2 months since I've seen Dylan, he has been away filming his new movie 'the maze runner' I couldn't be more proud of him. He's coming home today around lunch time.

I scroll through my socials seeing as a photo of our dog I posted on twitter last night blew up. I see a comment from Dylan. "Miss him more then anything."
It was funny, Dylan never wanted too get the dog as he had too much going on but I insisted we got him anyway, we named him Scott after his show teenwolf, he's a cocker spaniel and currently he's sleeping at the end of my bed. I turn my phone off and give him morning scratches.

I get out of bed and just throw on one of Dylan's shirts, a plain black top. Along with just my black thong.
I wasn't doing anything today so I decided to give the house a bit of a clean. But I start the day with breakfast for Scott and I.

*time skip to dinner time* 
It's currently 5pm and still no sign of Dylan.
I make myself a coffee and turn on friends while I wait. Friends is mine and Dylan's show, it's his favorite. I tend to not watch it when he's not around but I need to catch up, I'm sure he won't mind.
I finish my coffee and hear a car pull up.
I immediately jump up and run to the door, along with Scott following me.

I open the door and see Dylan, my husband the man I love so much and hadn't seen for months.
Our eyes immediately lock, I run up to him and give him a massive hug.
We stay there for a while just hugging, man I have missed his touch.

We pull away from the hug.
"Hi" I say
"Hi" he replies back with a massive smile on his face.
"I've missed you" I lean in to kiss him.
He kisses me back
"I've missed you too".
________________________________________

344 words, not including this paragraph.
Thought I'd try something out. Probably won't carry on aha