9

Chapter 9

Darius

Thursday 6:30am

For all of Wednesday I observed my friends. I watched them talk to each other. Mingle with others. Deal with me. I watched them talk to teachers. And mostly I've watched them flirt with each other and everyone. Everyone. Because that's all of our personalities. Nerds or not, we knew we were cute. I owned that.

But----

---this morning as we were all walking into school I watched as they all looked at Tomlin Lemons, and I almost died of jealousy.

Everyone wanted to say sorry and get him to forgive them, but the guy wasn't budging as of yet. Although he flirted he was still standoffish. After a close scrutiny, I've decided that the experiment will prove useful. Which floors me and saddens me.

They all, me included, act differently where Tomlin Lemons is concerned.

We all liked him. Even after being dumped by him. Which no one believed because he was still being nice to us. At first I thought I was losing my fucking mind.

Now I know I'm the only one in his right mind because I at least could admit it.

Especially watching poor Sammy fall all over himself with nerves trying to get Tomlin to forgive him. It was sickening how red in the face and shy he got. It baffled me to no end. Ryland was being a dick too. More than usual when he looked at Tomlin he'd turn red and storm off from embarrassment. Jay would engage in a round of tit for tat flirts and bat his eyes.

And me?

Darius Demarco, I stood in the shadows stewing. He was hot. He was gorgeous, sure. But he wasn't one of us, so what was going on? And did no one find the need to talk things out? We all were just dealing with one another instead of talking. We all were just being jerks with no real reason. Nah, alright, so there were reasons. Yet. They seemed to be the wrong ones. Like, Sammy bitching at me right now. Just wait for this shit.

"Darius, are you listening to me?" Sammy pulled on my arm to get my attention.

"Mouse, how could I not listen? You're so loud and rigid it's hard to not hear your voice." I stuck my pencil in one ear and my pen in the other to block him out.

"I get it. You're mad you can't let anyone touch your penis. I'm mad too. It's too early for that shit right now, man. Why must we fight over it?" I whined, crawling away from him.

"We aren't fighting, if you won't even talk to me." Sammy batted his eyes and smiled like the devil he is.

"I took a vow of silence." I told Sammy. He glared at me and attacked me, pushing me down to my mattress to get my pen and pencil to no avail. Sammy was cute when he thought he could win.

He was 5'9 and I was 6' 4. It wasn't even a fair fight, but I let him think he'd win until he climbed on my waist to straddle me and my body betrayed me by getting hard.

"Shit. Sammy, get off me." I tried to push him off, dropping the pen and pencil. He grabbed my arms and pushed them above my head, locking my hands together.

"Mouse, seriously I need you to-"

"Get off? Yeah, I need to get off too." He whispered, leaning down to my throat to lick my neck from ear lobe to collar bone.

"Oh, shit. Sammy, this is against the friend's rules. No sexual contact between us." I gasped when he slid his own hard dick over my loose basketball shorts and ground into me. These boys were horney bastards this week, man.

"Shit." I closed my eyes and moved my hips against him, loving the way the friction between us felt.

"No hands. No mouths. No harm. No foul." Sammy whispered into my ear.

"Oh, you naughty boy."

Sammy pulled away and giggled. "If I were really naughty I'd just flip us over and ask you to help me figure out if I'm gay or not."

He looked like he was joking. Only he wasn't and I knew he wasn't. I grabbed his hips, stalling his motion. "Is that what you're really asking?"

He turned red. "I really need to figure it out, Dar. I've tried other stuff and still I'm not sure."

He sounded really worried. Who was I to deny a friend in need? "Okay, Sammy. But when Ryland finds out I'm not taking the brunt of this alone."

"Okay, Bear. I have you covered." He whispered, nipping my chin with his tongue. His nickname for me when we were kids lit me up for some reason now that we were older.

I flipped him over, pushing my dick into his clothed body roughly. "No hickies. Are you trying to get us killed?"

He smiled, ramming his body up into mine. "Maybe if we piss bossman off. He will loosen up."

I smiled, "No he won't." Was all I said before I couldn't think about anything else other than Sammy's moans.

He was making low whimpers of pleasure every time I touched his skin taking his clothes off of him. He helped me pull my shirt off and my shorts. We were both naked and needy and for some reason Jay flashed through my mind, followed by Ryland then Tomlin.

"What if this ruins things? What if Ryland finds out and disowns us?" I voiced.

"Then Ryland finds out and we fight with him like we always do." Sammy pulled me between his legs, put a condom on me, and pressed the head of my dick against his hole.

"Fuck, Sammy." I whined, at this point I am the one in charge and man did that do things to my ego I would never admit. I was getting there before Ryland. Jay was already mine. And man, was I not in the mood to care about rules.

I pulled back and then pushed into him slowly. I grabbed his leg to help me stay stable and looked up to find his eyes on me. He looked so surreal and so different that all I could do was smile. "Are you alright?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, just. Here hold my hands." I leaned down over him, taking both his hands in mine.

I entwined them, pressing our arms to the mattress. Kissing his lips fast and briefly. It wasn't enough so I kissed him harshly this time, making sure he could feel me when I thrust into him fully. He tightened under me for a moment with a small sob, then relaxed a little wrapping his legs around my thighs because I am so tall.

"What about now? Still okay?"

"Yeah, I am." He kissed my shoulder and held me against his chest as I rocked into him.

"Fuck." He moaned into my shoulder as I plunged in and out of him.

We were both emotional creatures and soon it felt like all there was was moaning and spit between us. "Oh, I'm gonna cum." He whined into me.

"Me too." Everything inside me ached and wanted for him, and this, and when we came together it felt right. Until it was over and Sammy was crying in my arms.

And fuck me if it weren't already 7:30am and time to shower. How? Why? What the fuck? Why did I let Sammy come over so early? I was feeling all kinds of bad.