1

Chapter 1

Tomlin Lemons

Tuesday 11:56pm

My name is Tomlin Lemons. I'm usually a carefree, fun-loving guy. Apparently, I'm too loving according to the tiny phone screen I'm staring at. I groaned, startled by reading the comments. People really knew how to kick a guy when he was down, man. I shook my head over and over, trying to ignore the snickers around me.

The one word that stuck out first was whore. The second word was hoe. The third was fag. It made my stomach churn and twist like I was having a spasm inside my intestinal tract. Something I dealt with a lot. This wasn't that though. What I was feeling was panic. And not the oh shit I'm gonna get laid later kind. Nah, this was the oh, shit everyone knows what I did on Friday with my two best friends kind. This was way worse than the nerves I had Friday.

"Hey, Grumpy Gus. What's wrong?" Dylan, my very tall basketball player best friend asked, sitting down with his boyfriend Andrew across from me.

Andrew and Dylan were the hottest guys at my school and for some reason were still my friends even after I moved a way for a few years when my dad made us move. I was obviously back now and had been for a full year, but still they could have dropped me and never did. We talked on the phone everyday when I was gone and when I came home the summer before last I spent the first two weeks with them camping instead of unpacking our house. And now they sat acting like they didn't know what the heck was wrong with me. Please everyone knew by now.

I rolled my eyes and showed them my phone. They both choked on their lunch that was just shoved in their faces.

"Fuck me. At least we look hot." Andrew chuckled, after clearing his throat with soda.

I put my head on the table. "Lemons, this looks worse on us than it does on you." Dylan chided away.

"I bet ten to one people think it's a girl and that someone photoshopped it." He told me lightly with a curt nod.

I pulled my head back up. "Oh, Jesus, babes. You're a genius. Give it back to me."

"No, don't fix it. It wasn't a girl. It was our adorable well endowed bestie. Why should we care who knows we partake in threesomes sometimes?" Andrew, the dominant male that he is, was obviously offended that I took offense at people looking at a picture of me sandwiched between them with my O face on full display. But I was very much offended, appalled, skeeved out and worried my dad was going to see it.

So, Dylan's idea was brilliant.

If whoever did this wanted to play with me. Cool. I'll play with them. See the thing is. I know I'm promiscuous. I know having as many sexual partners as I have at my age is bad. I guess I should really work on keeping my dick inside my pants, but until this moment I didn't know anyone was paying attention to me.

I guess I was wrong.

It only took a few seconds for me to find the picture of Tessa I was looking for on my phone. Tessa was our best girl friend. And for some reason I felt like she knew about this post. Or saw it. Because all day she'd been avoiding me like the plague. I looked around and found her blonde hair bobbing up and down, she was standing in the corner with the cheerleaders laughing at her phone. They took a quick glance our way and my insides cinched.

Yeah, she knew.

Which meant I didn't feel too bad about photoshopping her face and body perfectly in between the big basketball players. God, I'm really good with computers. Almost as good as Tessa. The only things her and I had in common were our computer skills and scoping out hot people. And we both liked boys. I fixed the photo until there were virtually no flaws and turned my phone around to show Dylan and Andrew.