XV

" Do you guys know where Minghao is ? "

That's Minghao addressing his friends, unfortunately for him, nobody really picked up on it. Between Seungcheol applying sunscreen to Chan's back. Joshua playing rock, paper, scissors with his boyfriend. Vernon and Seungkwan building a sandcastle. Seokmin and Lia chatting. Soonyoung and Jihoon playing in the water, and Mingyu and Wonwoo playing rackets. Of course, no one has noticed Jun. He sighs and walks behind his brother and Joshua.

" Oh Jun, you're here already ? "

" Hao's gone. "

" Put out an wanted notice..."

" Jeonghan ! I'm serious here."

Jun's worry-filled tone began to stress the two lovers, who were also wondering where Minghao had gone...

" What the hell happened ? " Joshua asks.

Jun starts to tell what happened, and the two boys are surprised. Did Minghao really do it like that ? At least it's done, shall we say, then at the same time Jun receives a message from the principal concerned...

Hao baby 💙 :

I'm home, come home with your brother...
I'm going to spend some time away from home, don't look for me...

Jun widens his eyes, does his youngest really want it to be like this? It's not possible, they haven't even explained. Minghao must be thinking the wrong way...

" Jeonghan, hand over the keys to your motorcycle and you and Shua go home with Cheol. "

" Cheol's not a cab ! "

" Please don't argue, it's urgent."

Seeing his brother's panic, Jeonghan knows he's serious, he's clearly not joking so he throws the keys to his brother. The latter thanks him and leaves immediately, climbing into the two-wheeled vehicle, turning on the ignition and speeding off to his apartment.
He hopes with all his heart that his younger's is still there, because they really need to talk...
Minghao is his current priority, and after a good twenty minutes, he finally arrives. He parks in the courtyard, gets off his bike and sets off at a run, climbing the stairs at the speed of light for Jun, every minute or second counting...
The blond quickly arrives at the apartment, the door strangely locked. Jun sticks his key in the lock and enters, looking everywhere for his youngest, in every room, in every part of this vast apartment, ending up in the youngest's bedroom. This one's still a mess, but there's not a single item of clothing left in his wardrobe, his computer's gone, his bags and joysticks too, and in the bathroom, there's no trace of his shower gel, toothbrush or other belongings...
Jun sighed in dismay. Has his youngest really run away? It can't be! Suddenly, some banging sounds...

" Jun, can I come in ? "

" Yes, Seungcheol come..."

" Minghao sent me a message, he's gone to our parents' house to think things over..."

" To think about what exactly ? "

" About how to extinguish his feelings of love for you. "

Jun starts to cry, Seungcheol immediately comes to take him in his arms, he cradles his friend gently...

" I didn't say anything, why does he have to make decisions alone..." Jun, sighs in disappointment