II

" Hao are you home ? "

Indeed the colorful one returned from his outing with Jeonghan, the young boy to drop Minghao off, and left right after, her boyfriend having called her. Minghao walks into the apartment to find her best friend awake, tears streaming down his face...
Minghao sighs, then runs over to Jun, crouches down in front of him and wipes away his friend's tears...

" What's the matter ? " Minghao asks.

" I saw him through the window with that same girl..."

" Jun, I told you he played with you and your feelings. He doesn't like boys. "

" How could I be so stupid."

" The heart has its own choices that reason ignores."

" I should have listened to you, Shua and Jeonghan."

" You wanted to trust him, you can't blame yourself."

Suddenly, a knocking sounded...
Minghao gets up to open the door and sees that it's Joshua, accompanied by Soonyoung. Minghao smiles softly, happy to see his friends who are also Jun's closest friends, and lets them in...
Joshua runs to Jun...

" Shua ! I'm so happy to see you." Jun says

" Me too Jun-ah, come back to school I miss you."

" No, I'm going to see him with that girl."

Jun sighs, tears rolling down his cheeks, again, decidedly unable to hold them back. The eldest takes his youngest in his arms. Soonyoung and Minghao stand back...
The colored one sighs, it really hurts to see his best friend like this. Soonyoung gently rubs his younger son's back...

" He'll get over it..." Says the older one

" But how soon..."

" Don't lose hope, sometimes a breakup is very hard to forget, then it's only been a week. Give it time Hao..."

" How long did it take you to get over your first relationship ? "

" Not far from three months..."

" To see him three months like that, oh no..."

" You're there for him, every day, in this apartment. Hey, get him out, get some fresh air, take a walk."

" Um I'll do that..."

Minghao puts his head on Soonyoung's shoulder, and Soonyoung places a kiss in his younger son's hair before gently stroking his back.
As for Joshua, he stays with Jun, talking to him about anything and everything, just to take his mind off things...

" Shall we go out tonight ? "

" I don't feel like it Shua..."

" It's not negotiable ! A little evening between us."

" I..."

" Minghao I'm counting on you to bring him back to my place around 8:00 ! "

Minghao raises his head and nods gently, stepping away from Soonyoung and off towards Joshua. The copper-haired man places a hand on the colored man's shoulder...

" We'll come hyung that's a promise ! "

" I'm counting on you..."

Then Joshua stands up, going to Soonyoung's side...

" Shall we go ? "

" Yes.."

The two boys wave and leave, Minghao stares intently at Jun...

" You go if you want, but I'm staying here..."

" No, you heard Joshua this is non-negotiable ! "

" Why am I not indispensable. "

" You are ! You're part of our group so you come along, it'll take your mind off things."

" All right. But if I get bored, I'll go."

" You won't be bored."

So how is this evening going to go ?