XI

Thanks for the 100 views <3

<3---------------‐--------------------<3

" Let's go ! "

Jun doesn't waste a second, he gets up from his bed, grabs Minghao's wrist and drags him towards the door to leave. Soonyoung, who was still there preparing the meal, wonders what's going on, but lets the two boys go...

The hospital is very close by, and they arrive in barely five minutes. The receptionist shows them to room 18 on the first floor, and the two boys go in to find Lia at the front in tears.

" Lia ! "

" Jun oppa ? I'm scared..."

The girl trembled all over, tears kept rolling down her cheeks, then...

" Are you related to Tawan ? "

" Yes, how is he ? "

" He just woke up, you can go see him."

Lia falls to the ground, tired, so reassured that her brother is more or less okay. Jun and Minghao help Lia to reveal herself, then the three youngsters head for Tawan's room...

Once inside, the wounded man looks at them out of the corner of his eye.

" Lia, Jun and Minghao..."

" How are you feeling ? I was so scared."

" I'm stronger than you think, Lia..."

Lia sits on the bed beside her brother and gently lays her head on her eldest's belly...

" I'm reassured you're okay."

" Um, I wish you nothing but happiness. "

" Where's the report ? "

Tawan gives a small nod to show the boys' two linked hands. Jun and Minghao blush and immediately let go of each other's hands.

" You're cute together."

" Doesn't it really bother you ? "

" Mind what ? I only want Jun happiness, and if his happiness is in your arms so be it..."

" You're a good guy. You really are. I hope you find a good person. "

" I hope so, too. "

Softly, Tawan comes gently, tapping Minghao's hand, Minghao leans forward to see what the young man wants to say...

" Hmm ? "

" He's madly in love with you, help him realize that."

" How do I do that ? "

" Make dates with him, he's bound to crack at some point or another."

Minghao nods, not knowing where to take Jun, then at the same moment, a doctor arrives...

" It's time for his treatment, get out of the room visiting hours are over."

The three young people leave the room. As for Minghao, he's still cogitating, until his cell phone makes a noise. It's just a message from his brother and Jeonghan at the same time, in their group of friends...

- We are one -

Angel 😇

Ay-yo ! See you at the beach, guys ?

Camel

Agree an afternoon on the beach ?

Gentleman

You're connected to my boyfriend !

Baby

You and Cheollie hyung are connected.

Camel

Shua you're connected to Channie too...

Tasty

Otherwise to answer your question Gyu' and I are coming !

Tiger 🐯

The one who's killing me with his eyes right now and I are coming too.

Ruby

I'm going to hit you, leave you and then kill you.

Tiger 🐯

Dare to do it, you'll see.

Me

Guys, your couple, my god...

But anyway, I'm coming and I'm taking Jun with me !

Ruby

Do you have a problem with our relationship ? Do you want to fight ?
But if not, yes, we'll say 2:00 p.m. on the hot sand...

Gentleman

Yes it's a good time ! See you later guys !

New York

Later ! I'm coming with Kwan too!