Rookie Adventure: Pet Quest

- Fortress

The scene transit to the inside of the fortress, the lights on as it was morning.   We pan into the nin room, he was slowly meditating, becoming one with nature, even if it's hell. His door is slowly open and sallie, Wade, and Chaz. They slowly lean in and eye nin meditating.

Sallie: hey Chaz, you sure he has them 

Chaz: yeah girl check it 

They lean in and see Nin listening to music.

Wade: oh man you're right.... Let's wake him up 

Sallie: sugar I don't think that's a good idea

Chaz: to late, he's doing it 

Sallie shot up to see Wade in the room via super speed, slowly about to touch nin. His finger and joy grazed the headphones only for nin's eyes to shot open. Sallie and Chaz flinch from the beat down Nin gave to Wade.

BAM WHAM POW

They open their eyes and saw that Wade bruised and battered. Nin was on top of him glaring from being woken up.

Nin: how many times have I told you my brothers, stop waking me up when I'm meditating. At least sallie knows this 

Wade: still worth it 

Sallie: alright gang enough horseplay, let's go get some grub. 

Nin: yes I'm starving 

They all walk out the room, expect Wade who's still hurt. He slowly gets up and starts crawling with them. The scene transit to the lobby where we see jaeger drinking coffee, striker was scene sharpening his dagger, his reflection was shown from it causing him to smile. They ground shook a bit as we see richter sleeping on the couch. Then something proceed to waddle towards ricther. It moved around and jumps, it starts climbing on richter leg. Once on the top it slides down his leg towards his chest. It then hovers over his face, raising its fin.

SLAP

Richter wake up after getting slapped in the face. He looks and sees the slapped was Rico.

Richter: hey Rico, didn't see you there 

Dyno: guess you didn't see me?

Richter shots up as he, jaeger and striker look to the entrance, seeing dyno leaning there. They have not seen their brother for weeks now. Richter doesn't hesitate to get up and grab dyno, pulling the imp into a welcoming hug.

Richter: dyno! Welcome back little buddy 

Dyno:[groans]  it's great to be back big guy

Richter set him down as striker and jaeger face him. They smiles and exchanged fist bumps.

Dyno: so how you guys been, has Chaz been getting on you nerves

Jaeger: hehe, no Chaz and the other rookies have been doing great.

Dyno: sweet what about the pups

Richter: it turns out both pups have girlfriend on the same day you did 

Dyno: no way 

Jaeger: yeah. Dusk is dating loona, and spike is dating this girl named ember.

Dyno: oh man, Blitzo probably gonna kill dusk