Diablo Brother Bio: Flying Serpent

You know him, you hate him, you love him, you wonder why that's note enough fanart of him. It's-

Striker 

Wraith: Imp/Demon

Fun fact do to being shot in the chest his vocal cords are different meaning his voice is deeper aka he is voice by Edward Bosco.

Likes: bounty hunting, his brothers, being the strongest. The Hellhound brothers, Mocking Moxxie, blizto, "royal boy", bombproof Rico, and shade

Dislikes: Rakor, Royal(some excluded), brothers in danger, Moxxie and Millie. Losing a big score, being called weak

History

Striker is already known for being the most dangerous assassin in the 7 rings. He's dangerous, ruthless, and cunning. But he was already like that and more when he was a Diablo brother. Striker was jaeger first recruit and proved his metal. He became his second in command. He pretty much learned everything from his brothers. 

Jaeger and striker were always compete with each other, when off mission or on it. Their rival only fuel their brotherhood

Dyno and striker were s true lethal combo, when they are on mission it's a 90% chance they gonna leave a burning building. Dyno and striker would always find ways to make the mission a game, striker found what it meant to be a big brother, and dyno, gain a brother he never knew he wanted. 

And lastly, richter and striker. Not much to talk about, at first richter wasn't the talkative gentle giant you seen him now, after the experiment he isolated himself from others, but striker took a step and helped him. They fit each other well, striker was speed, and richter was attack. Richter would lay down cover for him, as striker goes in for the kill. 

In the past they were the best, then Rakor happened, then the team was disbanded? And this only fews striker vendetta against royals. But now his team has helped him see the light. 

Clothes

Striker boast a new set of clothes, his shirt and scarf are the same. The the color of his outfit from light brown to black and red, he wears: have a new hat with spikes on it, black cowboy boots with spurs, where's a badge with the Diablo symbol on his left pec. maybe even give him like a sherif badge, he comes sporting in a tail Coat as well.

His new clothes reflect his brothers, the a coat tail reflecting jaeger, the spike could reflect dyno spikes, and the spurs reflect richter, cause they both leave and impact.

As for his Diablo tattoo, it's return to its rightful place, right side of his waist.

Weapons

Giving up the angelic weapons, now using dyno weaponry, retaining its classical style. His pistol, with twice the power. His daggers made from the same steel as dyno claws. And his lasso has the ability constrict its opponents like a boa. And know hoisting a pack of dynamite, holding a dyno special power for explosives. It pack a big punch.

Powers:

Beside being the most skill assassin. Striker now has ability of teleportation. Similar to nightcrawler, but except poof in smoke, he disappears in an explosion of electricity, he zaps to where he sees, this increases his skills 10 fold. 

Love interest 

Unknown

Boom that's it for striker bio. He's now ready to help his brothers anyway he can. And hopefully IMP will be more welcoming to him now. Or not, find out in the next chapter, Speed Demon.