Here's Trizzy

-Greed Ring Loo Loo Land

Our scene takes place in the greed ring, It's green-covered sky, it's shady residents, it's Gang wars, and above all, the fantastic amusement park. Or it was after an accident. As our scene takes place in the destroyed Loo loo land. Various imps are working to get the place fix. We transit inside a destroyed building, into robo frizz dressing room. We zoom Into a chest as it begins to shake. The lid is open and slowly rising is a spider leg. More legs sprout from the chest and out rising was the Head of Trizz. ( Trizz aka that frizz robot who made the park Laa Laa world, but was burned to the crisp by Jaeger and Martha). He falls out of the chest. He shocks himself as he reboots.

Trizz: original p-program activated. Systems failings. Reboot process engages........ Reboot complete. Memory file updated, new memory unlocked.

As he accessed his memory. It shows moments of his creation, leading to his shit down. Two imps stood before him, one had clown makeup, and the other didn't have a horn. Once the process was over he gasped. A twisted smile appeared on his face.

Trizz: Fathers

Trizz crawls out of the room. Outside the park we see him hitch a ride onto a car heading for pride.

-Pride Ring Fortress

It was morning as we transit to the fortress. Moxxie was at the door as we see open. Moxxie walks on the ramp to the inside. He breathes in as looks for someone. We see Dusk and Spike talking.

Spike: so, you and Loona

Dusk: yeah so what

Spike: oh you know, I'm just noticing that you're a lot more friendly with her. And normally you're never that friendly with the hellhounds at the gluttony parties

Dusk: what can I say, she's different

Spike: oh that's different, hood to know

Dusk: hey, enough about me. How's your love life going

Spike: well you know, still single

Dusk: don't worry maybe our friend could help

Spike: yeah maybe. Hey is that Moxxie

They see Moxxie walk past them

Dusk: hey Moxxie, what's shaking

Moxxie: hello dusk, spike, I'm gonna go talk to Dyno

Spike: wait dyno, the same guy who hates you

Moxxie: me and him are brothers, I believe we can fix things with a simple conversation. Plus Blitzo texted me to talk to him as Millie is with Jaeger.

Moxxie walks off.

Spike: well that's the end of moxxie

Dusk: he had a good run

The scene transit to the lobby. We see Martha and Mayberry, they glare at each other as they were play chess. We also see Dyno there as he's repairing Rico. Welding the circuits in Rico's body.

Dyno: I told you to be careful with the jam

Rico nods as Dyno finished up.

Dyno: why can I never stay mad at you

Richter walks into the room as does Moxxie.

Moxxie: dyno!

Dyno shot up and face the imp. Dyno started to growl and leaped over the seat.