The Harvest Moon

At the fortress, jeager and Martha were cuddling in bed. They slept peacefully until a large thump was heard. Jeager slightly woke up and smiles. He looks an see Martha cuddling into his chest. He rubs her back as the thumping grew louder.

Jeager: I wish I could sleep through that

He kiss her head before getting up. He walks off, heading outside. Once out he sees shade stomping the ground. He walks over an pets his head.

Jeager: alright, we can go get food, we'll pick up food for Martha, let's go.

Jeager and shade flies off. Martha was sleeping in bed, but she started having nightmares. She had glimpse of those demons, and then the one that shot her, the shot play through her mind and she shot up. Waking from her dream touching her right eye. She shivers and looks around for jeager. 

Martha: where did he go

Martha then he cheers an smiles, outside jeager and shade land holding lunch bags. Shade wag his blade tail as jeager chuckles.

Jeager: you want this then go get it

He throw the Lunch bag as shade run and goes after it.  He then sees Martha in a robe.

Jeager: sorry, did I wake you

He wraps his arms around her giving her a kiss, she kissed back as gets closer.

Martha: no just had a bad dream

Jeager: it was about the one who shot you

Martha: yeah

Jeager smiled and dips her down. Placing a heated kiss on her. She smiles as jeager smirks.

Jeager: so let's go kill the devil.

They smile as shade lands. In a demon saloon, demons and imps were drinking to their hearts content. But then suddenly, the door burst open. They all look to see Jeager, and Martha.

Imp: it's jeager

But then one very drunk came up and started admiring Martha.

Imp: nice curves *hic* she taken

Jeager snap his fingers and shade blade tail burst through the wall into his chest. He pulls him out as they heard his screams. Martha walks to get a drink as jeager wlak around. He keeps walking until he sees a certain imp.

Jeager: nice to see you striker.

The imp stops drinking and stands up. He turns around revealing known other than striker.

 He turns around revealing known other than striker

Striker: long time no see jeager.

The two faced off. There was a brief silence but then interrupted to the two laughing. They grasp hands.