The Devilous Offspring

IMP Headquarters 

In the office. Jaeger was in the kitchen and grab a cup of joe. He walked back to the office and takes a sip. He sighs and watch.... The major disaster. He was a little tire but sees Stolas pacing back and forth before the IMPs. 

Jaeger: [thoughts] so while blitzo was trying to have a talk with loona, which turned into a full blown Hellhound fury as his daughter chased him around. Then after that Octavia snuck in and stole the grimoire. [whispers] maybe I should've went to see how Stolas was before blitzo. Oh well

Then loona tracks the scent of where Octavia went.... Los Angeles. Leading them to head there. Jaeger decided to not try and cloak. Scene transit to him searching for Octavia. He walks right past a building but then he pats an adoption center. Mainly are dog store. He sees are dog clinging to the window with cuteness in his eyes. Jaeger stares deeply into the eyes of the dog , getting glimpses of small hellhounds and sighs. 

Jaeger: I miss them 

Jaeger walks away as the dog simply tilts his head. Time pass as it was now night as jaeger still looked for the owlet. He gets a text saying she's found by loona.

Jaeger: so I spend all day doing nothing, great I spend are day doing nothing. 

Jaeger heads back to the to the rendezvous. The scene transits to the pride ring as we at an apartment. It's was full of hellhounds. They were all sleeping as some were up. Then we look closer inside an we see a Hellhound looking at his phone. 

???: it's time 

The Hellhound gets out of bed and begins packing his things. Time passes, the Hellhound walks out his room past the sleeping hellhounds. One of them wakes up as he sees the Hellhound leaving. 

Hellhound: yo dude where you going

???: I'm going back home

The Hellhound smirks and walks out the room. The night soon turned to day. Scene transit to the fortress. The door opens an Martha walks out stretching. Jaeger sneaks upon her, lifting the air. 

Martha: someone's in a better mood

Jaeger: well I had a good girlfriend to help get better. [kisses her] now come on, blitzo hosting a meeting. 

He smiles throwing her on her shoulder, she giggles as the teleport away in a ring of fire. The door closed, scene transits to shade sleeping inside on his back. Rolling around he yawns. But then he hears the doors opening. Knowing jaeger left he gets up and growls. As the doors fully up shade spread his wings and roars.the figure smiles and extends his hand, shade slowly sniffs the hand and clams down. He nuzzled against the hand. He then licks the figure.

???: hey I miss you too big guy, mind giving me a lift.

Shade chirps and lifts him off. They fly into the sky. Scene transit to the IMP office where the gang was in a meeting.

Blitzo: so now that everyone here we can begin

Moxxie: sir, jaeger and martha aren't here

Millie: yeah why are we having a meeting without them

Blitzo: that's not important, they'll be filled in as we take our mission

Moxxie: mission, what mission 

Blitzo: god Dammit Moxxie let me finish, we have a client today but I won't go talk about ill everyone here. Now what the meetings about is I decided to focus on expanding our members.