Prologue

In the wasteland of hell, there were nothing but smoke ash, and the unique wildlife. The  land was quite until a familiar van drove through. Inside was none other than blitzo. He was driving fast getting away from somewhere... or something. He was also on his phone with his Hellhound daughter loona.

Blitzo: loona how much farther from the office.

Loona: a few more miles. Why are you in a hurry, didn't you "meet" with stolas go well.

Blitzo: yeah for him it went fucking well. But not so well for the wife, I think she sent something after me.

Loona: and what will that be.

Blitzo: you don't want to fucking know

A massive shadow loomed over the van. Blitzo looks out terrified. In the skys, something flew through the clouds. The wings does a thunderclap flying higher causing the the  clouds to disappear.

 The wings does a thunderclap flying higher causing the the  clouds to disappear

Remember is black and red spikes.The beast screeches and dives towards blitzo. He floors it as the beast flys closer. 

Loona: oh it's a dreadbat. Yeah your fucked, those things are hard to lose. It one of the many reasons why their seekers among demon royalty.

Blitzo: and you known this how

Loona: I'm looking it up as I'm talking to you.

Blitzo: hood now you can help me get away from this thing

Loona: ugh fine.

Loona goes on her computer and  and searched up the location.

Looma: alright head right, there's a field of rock pillars. You can lose the dreadbat there.

Blitz then does a swift turn. The van heads right and the dreadbat falls to the ground. Blitzo gets closer to the pillars as he sees the dredbat on his tail. It bites the the bumper. It flys back lifting the whole van up. But the bumper comes of and van drives into the pillars. Blitzo laughs as the drives through the obstacles. 

Blitzo: hah I showed that dumbass bat who's boss

Loona: actually 

They he a screech and blitzo looks up to see the dreadbat jumping from pillar to pillar.

Loona: they scale mountains and tuck in their wings

Blitzo: I'm fucking hate that thing.

Blitzo makes it out of the pillars and race to imp city. He could see it in the distance until the dreadbat flys in front of him. It fires a massive sonic screech. It sends him flying into a rock.  The van is leaning on the side of it upside down. Blitzo crawls out from the skylight and sees a small entrance. He smiles and crawls inside. He stops at a dead end and looks back. A shadow flies over the ground. Then the dreadbat lands down. It smells for blitz's scent. It walks away from the hole as blitz chuckles.