chapter¹⁶

hey

hey

a/n: i'm not that mean :)

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

11:26 AM. PARIS, FRANCE

adrien walks through the streets of paris. the snow falling down softly, making him sneeze as it touches his nose. plagg sitting cosy in his trench coat pocket, eating some stinky cheese.

it's been about a year since y/n went back to her time.

adrien cried, mourned and grieved for about two months but with the help of plagg, marinette and tikki he got better. and he put himself back into the world. he got back into his studies, continued being chat noir but he never tried dating.

he couldn't. there's only one girl who has his heart. and she is countries away. and timelines.

adrien sighs out, a cold steam coming from his mouth. he chuckles, waving at marinette through the bakery window's. she waves back, chloe doing the same. 

adrien continues to walk, letting the snow crunch beneath his feet. he misses her. he misses her so much. some days he feels a warm glow from his ring, hoping that it's her trying to connect and talk with him. 

and he'll always have hope. always. she's one of the people who gave it to him as a gift, and you never give a gift back. 

adrien bumps into someone as he lets his mind wander. 

"i am so sorry," he says, picking up the christmas decoration that seemed to have fallen from her bag. "i..."

his green eyes meet her [eye colour] eyes. 

"it's not big deal," the woman says. "you're adrien agreste, right? the model?"

"uh...y-yeah, i am," adrien says. she looks just like his love. 

"you're a really cool model," the [colour] [hair/hijab/scarf] women says. "not like i'm a stalker or anything but you inspired me to get into modelling too!"

"you're really beautiful so i'm not surprised," adrien smiles, giving the woman her decorations. "what's your name?"

"uh, y/n l/n," y/n says, putting her decorations in her bag. "for now...why?"

adrien spots a ring on her wedding finger, making him sigh. the universe really doesn't want them to be together. 

"had a friend with the same name," he smiles, fighting back tears. "have a good christmas!"

he walks off, plagg appearing infront of him. 

"merry christmas, kid,"

adrien sighs out, looking at the brightest star in the sky. 

"merry christmas, plagg,"