chapter⁵

a bad holder

a bad holder

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

03:28 PM. PARIS, FRANCE

"she basically called me a bad holder!" chat noir pouts, letting his baton hit against the akumatised victims weapon. 

"she didn't say that!" ladybug says, using her yoyo to tie up the victim. she breaks the object, the akuma flying away from it. "miraculous ladybug!" she throws the lcuk charm up in the air, the destruction of paris disspearing in the flurry of ladybirds. "she just says you need some work,"

"says the one that's meant to have wings-"

"i will throw you of this building!"

"cats always land on their feet anyway!"

🐱

"cats land on their feet if they have learned how to," y/n states, looking straight into adrien's green eyes. 

"huh?"

"you made that comment," she says, sitting back down on the chair she was on. even her posture sitting down is amazing. "i heard you make it,"

adrien and marinette look at each other shocked. adrien has the ability to listen to conversation's if they need to?

"woah," the two say at the same time. 

"that's so cool!" adrien smiles towards y/n. y/n smiles at him softly. "can you teach me?"

"us, adrien,"

"right, right. us. can you teach us?" he asks, making y/n nod. 

"of course. it would be my pleasure," she nods. "i do have a question, however," she says. both marinette and adrien both look towards the past holder. "why do you think you are a bad holder? i never called you that,"

adrien looks at marinette who whistles, looking away from him. 

"it's just..." he starts, fiddling with his ring. "i feel like i should be more like you. you seem to know everything,"

"why would you want to be me?" y/n questions, patting the open space next to her. marinette walks away softly, tikki flying behind her. 

she's love adrien like a brother. and with all he's gone through, he needs help that someone, like a past holder can give. 

"i..." adrien furrows his eyebrows. why wouldn't he? "you're amazing. smart. loyal...i'm-"

"all of those things," y/n says, looking to him. their eyes lock, adrien's eyes dialating slightly. but so are y/n's. and none of them realise. 

they've known each other for a month now. and they are already comfortable with each other. 

"plagg wouldn't chose you if you weren't,"

"he didn't chose me,"

"he wouldn't have transformed with you," y/n states, sticking with her point. "cat's are loyal. a cat knows another cat," y/n flexes her hand, the same claws appearing once again. adrien looks at her claws, before looking down at his hand. 

he flexes her hand, claws coming out. smaller than y/n's and less sharp. but they are still claws. 

y/n smiles at him as adrien looks at his claws in awe. 

he did it. he actually did it. he's not a bad holder. he's not a bad holder.