chapter⁶

promenade

promenade

a/n: please spam if you want me to update. 

i lowkey forgot about this book ;p

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

02:28 PM. PARIS, FRANCE

y/n watches as adrien punches the punching bag with just his clenched fists. she can spot that his knuckles are starting to go red with bruising. 

he smirks slightly, feeling more confident. he has his claws, and his canines are starting to sharpen on his own. his six pack is getting more defined. 

but there's something he's not confident about. 

he has no idea what he feels for the past holder. 

y/n has no idea what she feels for the new holder. 

but neither of them are going to say anything. it would be weird. a new holder, romantically involved with a past one? there should be law for this. 

there has to be laws for this. 

plagg flies into the room, the stinky cheese in his paws. he can smell the admiration and he isn't the only one.

"hey, adrien!"

adrien holds the punching bag, looking over to plagg. y/n looks to the side, also looking at the black cat kwami. 

"can you go buy me some more cheese?" plagg pleads. adrien raises his eyebrow at the kwami as y/n laughs, going back to her book. "please!"

"it cannot be that much of a bother, kitty," y/n says, closing her book. "i will come with you. we can promenade together. i haven't done so in a while,"

adrien cannot say no to her. she's his weakness. 

"sure," he blurts out, before groaning quietly. "let me go shower and get changed,"

🐱

y/n sits on a bench near the agreste mansion, waiting for adrien. her senses go into overdrive; feeling, smelling, hearing and seeing the beautiful sights of paris. 

she's from england. from the nineteenth century so all she's seeing now, it's like a fantasy land to her.

she listens to song golden hour by fujii kaze and JVKE. adrien and marinette made a playlist for her. but yes, she knows how to use a phone marinette taught her a few days ago. thank goodness. but y/n is still nervous to go on walks by herself. 

"are you okay, n/n?"

y/n wasn't one for nicknames. but when adrien gave her one. she accepted it immediatly. 

she looks up, seeing that he's actually dressed formally. and they're matching. greens and blacks. a good choice. 

"i am excellent, thank you. kitty,"