chapter¹⁴

cat cuddles

cat cuddles

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

09:59 PM. PARIS, FRANCE

"it was very fun," y/n says as she walks into adrien's room. the blond pulling a top over his head. he's begun to get used to her just appearing out of nowhere. "the picnic with your close friends. i loved it,"

adrien smiles, tilting his head. 

"is there something wrong?" she asks, walking closer to him. 

"today," he starts. "when there was a akuma attack, i gave you a kiss on the cheek," he pauses, looking at any reaction in her eyes. and there's only one. her pupils dilating. widely. "and told me i saved you,"

"because that is what you did," y/n says softly. "you saved me and i am forever grateful for that," adrien takes her hand, kissing her wrist. 

"you also said that you would repay me," he continues. "i know how you can,"

y/n nods, not opening her mouth. scared that it will betray her if she decides to. adrien leads her onto the bed, putting his arms around her waist. 

"do you wish to bed me?" she whispers, making adrien look at her with wide eyes. 

"what?! no! no, no, no, no, no!" he exclaims, scampering off the bed so far that he falls to the ground. y/n peers to the ground, seeing the blond groaning. 

y/n laughs, getting off the bed to help him up. 

"i was going to ask you if you wanted to kis-cuddle," he stutters, not even surprised by her strength as she pulls him up. 

"cuddle?" y/n asks, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"basically lay with each other,"

"without committing intercourse?"

"no! we're not doing that!"

🐱

y/n snores softly, adrien looking at her with love eyes. he sighs, touching her cheek. she snuggles against his hand, purring coming from her chest. 

"hey plagg," he whispers, the black cat kwami flying over to him with a mouth full of cheese. "who does n/n marry in the past-uh, her time. who does she get with?"

"can't tell you, kid," plagg says after swallowing his cheese. "y/n told me i couldn't tell you anything about her so you'd have to ask her yourself,"

adrien scowls but sighs never the less. of course, she would do something like that. he's not going to hate her for it. 

he just wishes he knew more about her. 

"okay plagg," he says. "i never got to thank you,"

the cat kwami raises his eyebrow, which is pretty non-existent. 

"huh?"

"you brought her here for me," he says. "you practically killed yourself for me. just wanted to say, i love you plagg, "

plagg smiles before coughing tremendously, making y/n wake up. 

"did something happen?" the girl asks, her eyes still closed. "are you both quite alright?"

"yeah," adrien sighs, hugging the girl. y/n hugs him back, smiling. their legs tangle together, y/n's head on his chest and adrien's chin on her head. "we're alright,"