chapter⁸

a hero

a hero

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

02:51 PM. PARIS, FRANCE

y/n's eyes slit as she watches the car go over her head. she looks forward, seeing a family ready to shelter themselves from the oncoming car. 

she runs up from the bench, getting in front of the family in a matter of seconds. she covers them with her body, ready for the car to hit her but it doesn't. 

"cataclysm!" the car disintegrates to dust as y/n looks up. she sees chat noir, standing proud. finally. she looks down at the family who smile at her. 

"thank you,"

"thank you so much,"

"it is not a problem," y/n smiles, helping them up to their feet. two moms and a little boy. that is new to y/n, but she makes no comment. love is love. she knows that now. "but you must make haste and find somewhere to hide yourselves, yes?"

the family nod, one of the moms picking up the boy. they start to run as y/n looks over to chat noir. 

"you saved me," she hums as he walks over to her. "i need to thank you for that,"

"you will," chat noir smiles, showing his fangs. y/n smiles, shaking her head. his tail goes back and forth, showing his happiness. 

"go save paris, hero," y/n feels a quick kiss on her cheek and as she looks up, he's gone. 

🐱

y/n watches the fight on her phone. she notes down everything that went well and everything that could be better. but something feels off. she's fought the exact villain before. the exact same. 

her claws flex in aspiration. something isn't right. 

she feel a knock on the window and ladybug and chat noir both jump into the room. 

"are you both quite alright? what happened?" y/n asks, rushing over to them. y/n hears the loud noises from her phone. the akumatised victim is still not in possession of themselves. 

"my lucky charm brought me here," ladybug says, looking around the room. a black and red pin in her hand. y/n gasps softly, taking it from her hands. "do you know what it is?"

"it's mine...rather, my mothers," y/n smiles, looking down at it. "do you know what it means?" she looks at ladybug, who nods. she looks over to chat noir who sighs but nods, never the less. 

"plagg, claws in..." he says, de-transforming. plagg looks at the look on adrien's and ladybug's face and nods. this is not how he expected this to go. but when does fate ever work in his favour?

"are you in the right mind? whatever are you doing?" y/n says, looking towards adrien. he gives her a lopsided smile

"n/n, you need to transform," plagg says, flying infront of her face. "you need to revene again,"